Be careful which you wish for

It is an inevitable fate that many of us cucks face once our wives are introduced to black cock for the first time. Like your wife, mine became addicted to bareback BBC and lost all sexual desires for me. Her black bull shared my wife with his black friends and she always wanted more.

He ordered my wife to shut me off sexually (except for cream pie duty) and she was more than happy to obey. I still love my wife emotionally but I have surrendered her body completely to her black bulls.
Obey the black race , white women , we must. They invented the Ghana language which is English too so that equals they should and DO TELL US WITH COMMANDS HOW TO SPEAK EZ. ✊🏿 BLM

My wife started out in the hotwife life style a few years ago. She started have sex with white bulls with me watching. At this point it was also safe sex. Then see started going bareback if she had been with the guy before. Over the years she has had a few gangbangs with white guys only. The most guys in one session was 4.

Then earlier this year she had her first black bull playing safe. She then started fucking black bulls bareback and started seeing then sometimes without me watching.
She now has a least 3 regular black bulls and wants to have some BBC gangbangs. One of the bulls wants to start pumping her out and wants her to get some queen of spades tatoos.

She went out with 2 black bulls last night and hasn't come home yet.

She has told me that she can no longer feel my cock and therefore she will not be fucking me anymore and that she addicted to black cock.

So I feel that I have lost to black cock.

So be careful what you wish for.
well, i think we all know what comes next, as certainly the conversation of her coming off the pill has been broached and accepted already.

My wife went thru a similar phase some years back. She couldn't get enough cock. She did it for almost a year. She finally trailed off and stopped on her own. I was there for her through that time. We are going to be married for 43 years later this year. Just my side of things.
You sound like My Wife and I,We have been together a bit longer than that, She has loved sex since She was 16 and done some absolutely amazing things Sexually.
But would not swap Her for the world.👌😁

Wise words. Be careful! This sounds very much like my own experience in my first two marriages. I’m on my third now. I stopped seeing black men completely before this one. It’s been seven years. Haven’t strayed yet.
No itch Seven years is a loooooong time

My wife started out in the hotwife life style a few years ago. She started have sex with white bulls with me watching. At this point it was also safe sex. Then see started going bareback if she had been with the guy before. Over the years she has had a few gangbangs with white guys only. The most guys in one session was 4.

Then earlier this year she had her first black bull playing safe. She then started fucking black bulls bareback and started seeing then sometimes without me watching.
She now has a least 3 regular black bulls and wants to have some BBC gangbangs. One of the bulls wants to start pumping her out and wants her to get some queen of spades tatoos.

She went out with 2 black bulls last night and hasn't come home yet.

She has told me that she can no longer feel my cock and therefore she will not be fucking me anymore and that she addicted to black cock.

So I feel that I have lost to black cock.

So be careful what you wish for.
I had to ask our Bull not to introduce her to Molly or X. Whats the prevalance of Bull introducing Hotwives to Sex *******? Its one of my angsts since our regular bull suggested it . Bulls want Wives High so they can take things further

Back