BBCs always fuck us (white guys) like they hate us, why?

908598.gif
My wife loves to spank as she watches to

It's just how we fuck! Would you rather have a limp dick white boy? Did he do deep drill bumper/boxcars? Yeah I enjoy fucking wite cunt like that especially with stingers on em.
Exactly, and getting fucked like this changes you permanently. I was a normal teenage white boy when I met by an old Black man who fucked me so good he destroyed my self-esteem and rewired my brain to crave Black dick.

And now I’m in my early 30’s and I’m sitting at home after declining plans to go out since I told a Black guy (who has a girlfriend) that I’d stay in because he wants to breed me after he leaves the bars.

That’s really what it’s about. Masculine Men are attracted to feminine energy. It doesn’t matter if that energy is coming from a Female or a Male.

Exactly, and getting fucked like this changes you permanently. I was a normal teenage white boy when I met by an old Black man who fucked me so good he destroyed my self-esteem and rewired my brain to crave Black dick.

And now I’m in my early 30’s and I’m sitting at home after declining plans to go out since I told a Black guy (who has a girlfriend) that I’d stay in because he wants to breed me after he leaves the bars.

As I said before, I never experienced any hate / violence when being fucked by a black man. But it's true the first time is very different. I noticed that when my ex asked her bull to take my ass. He agreed with the condition she pegged me first in front of him. Other than when we were alone, she took a more serious stance and penetrated me without caressing me first, in a more rude way perhaps, as if she wanted to show her bull they both were on the same page as to what my role was. They even exchanged giggles and snig.gers alongside kisses - a statement that they were proudly enjoying it. That made it easier for him to take me later. But afterwards, I was just like another white (boi) pussy on the bed.

Last edited:
I think it's quite natural. Black guys completely dominate us in sex, we gave them our wives to fuck them, we lick their cum from our wives' pussies and asses, we suck their dicks, lick their asses, we beg them to fuck us in the ass. That's why black guys want to show us their superiority, strength, endurance. That's why they fuck us hard so that we know our place. That's why we love them and thank them for everything they do with us and our wives
Well said!

It's just how we fuck! Would you rather have a limp dick white boy? Did he do deep drill bumper/boxcars? Yeah I enjoy fucking wite cunt like that especially with stingers on em.
Do you use stingers on white boys? I just had my first experience with black stingers. They sting hard! But it made me cum way before he was done fking me.

My Lady wants me to find a Black Daddy to serve locally . It is fine if he hate fucks me in fact my Lady doesn't want me to like it . I am there to please him and serve

I told y'all, I met a cuck husband from this site and was friendly and non-threatening in the Walmart parking lot. He was disappointed and he told me when we talked later that night. Said I might not be the type he was looking for. You want us to be impatient, thuggish, you crave that hint of danger, the aggressiveness, the contempt that leads to hard BBC stroking and verbal ******* talking that will live in your mind long after you've came from the real thing. Nobody on this site wants us to be "one of the good ones", they want the stereotype, they want to be shown how true the "myth" is over and over and over... It's not a race thing either, I wish I knew that when I was being mean to my Black coworker for coming on to me and being a flamboyant fag. He'd tease me about the rumor of me fucking Ashley which I totally did, big chocolate titties with a forehead to match, mm, she still follows me on FB. I worried about her exposing me on FB thinking the fem boy told her about him sucking my cock during lunch once or twice. He kept it to himself, which paved the way for my neighbor which led me to being open minded on here now. It also led to cuck husband regretting his words when I showed him that Black men have 2 characters we play. the nice guy from the parking lot was my representative, the real me was too much for him to take in as he kneeled with a butt plug (bought them just for him and threw them away as I replaced a smaller one with a bigger one to train him) in his ass and my belt making his ass red for the disrespect. if i "kept it real" as the chapelle skit goes, in the parking lot, he probably wouldn't have come to my apartment and discovered that corporate me was not there, Southside me was there and he came to collect his respect. Talkin all that ******* and was tapping out when I had more dick to feed.

P.S. repeat customer of course. 2nd time he wore his wife's panties and swallowed all my bbc cum like a good bitch. I know my neighbors heard me yelling at the cable repair guy in my apartment. He kinda insulted my intelligence by making excuses to show up without his wife the second time, my belt turned his ass a nice shade of pink for the disrespect. Sat on the couch ****** his head on my dick and spanked his ass at the same time. Gotta have the length to multi-task like that.

Last edited:
Back