BBCs always fuck us (white guys) like they hate us, why?

I think it's quite natural. Black guys completely dominate us in sex, we gave them our wives to fuck them, we lick their cum from our wives' pussies and asses, we suck their dicks, lick their asses, we beg them to fuck us in the ass. That's why black guys want to show us their superiority, strength, endurance. That's why they fuck us hard so that we know our place. That's why we love them and thank them for everything they do with us and our wives

I have this compulsive attitude of offering to please every black guy I meet. After a few days of meeting some black guy, I propose it to him, always "as a joke" and if they follow the joke, I tell them that it is serious.

Normally the majority when they accept, they only accept a blowjob. When they ask me to fuck, I accept, but it always makes me nervous because I already know what's to come.

EVERYONE, seriously EVERYONE, the black guys that have fucked me always do it like they hate me or want to hurt me, I don't want kisses and words of love, but I really feel that each one of them seems to want more to hurt my ass than to even seek their pleasure. The vast majority tell me I'm pathetic for allowing it, usually while getting fucked.

Is this to humiliate? Or is it simply his exaggerated stamina?
I find that sometimes with younger black guys and yes they mostly want blowjobs. One guy I see regularly will always throat fuck me before he comes. I think many times it's also a fantasy thing they don't do with their regular partner. Once I started getting fucked I found I prefer older men and I've met a few who were very big and also took their time and didn't ******* things.

I find that sometimes with younger black guys and yes they mostly want blowjobs. One guy I see regularly will always throat fuck me before he comes. I think many times it's also a fantasy thing they don't do with their regular partner. Once I started getting fucked I found I prefer older men and I've met a few who were very big and also took their time and didn't ******* things.
I was also the same when I first went on Grindr. I developed this intense desire or obligation to meet every guy that messaged me and service them. You can still have that when you are with a regular partner as well. That's when I had a real turning point from shame or hiding to acceptance.

I have this compulsive attitude of offering to please every black guy I meet. After a few days of meeting some black guy, I propose it to him, always "as a joke" and if they follow the joke, I tell them that it is serious.

Normally the majority when they accept, they only accept a blowjob. When they ask me to fuck, I accept, but it always makes me nervous because I already know what's to come.

EVERYONE, seriously EVERYONE, the black guys that have fucked me always do it like they hate me or want to hurt me, I don't want kisses and words of love, but I really feel that each one of them seems to want more to hurt my ass than to even seek their pleasure. The vast majority tell me I'm pathetic for allowing it, usually while getting fucked.

You obviously haven't been fucked by enough black guys, so just keep on offering yourself to them and one day, one of them will be gentle (probably because he's tired)

You make your own decisions. And, no one can make you feel anything whether it's shame or guilt, you feel that on your own. So, if this bothers you, then stop.

In my experience, bulls fuck me with the same vigor that they fuck my lady.

It can be different if she is watching. It isn’t just sex at that point. The superior male is also showing off his complete dominance of the weaker male. Doing it in front of a woman that the bull has or will breed makes the pounding harder and more powerful.

It is also a relatively rare experience for most. Let’s face it, almost all black men like white pussy and get plenty of it. They often don’t explore gay thoughts and the like in the same was as we cucks do.
I think ALL white men have gay thoughts some just can’t admit it

Back