BBC Loving Wives Around Military Bases

I’m ex AF and the biggest gangbang I ever put together was in Germany (86 guys and a officers wife over a 3 day weekend)

But there is one issue that everyone needs to remember about the lifestyle in the military and that’s you can actually go to jail for it because is a violation of the UCMJ so be careful. All it takes is one pissed of person to contact a commander and file charges
Remember those days

My Japanese ex-wife has now re-married to white US military guy. They are presently stationed at Okinawa together. Because my wife completely cut me off from he confidences when she met this guy I have no idea what she does there, or even if she is a cuckoldress with him. Drives me crazy. If she still is, I'd imagine Okinawa is black cock heaven.
Hey how are you? Have you heard from your ex-wife in Okinawa?

I have been travelling on business for the last several weeks. I got together with a couple into BBC in Columbus, Ohio and they sat up a little BBC Party - 3 couples, me and 9 BBC. One couple I talked to said that there are a lot of wives, both military spouses and local, around the various military bases. The couple said that it was great because the military guys get tested so that greatly reduces the HIV issues. They said that when they left the Savannah Georgia area that they knew of a few groups of couples and wives into BBC and that there were a few groups of BBC to service them. Anybody run into this?
I grew up on army bases because my ******* was a soldier.

Anyone been stationed to Germany, NATO Airbase Geilenkirchen? I had some fun with us guys there many years ago - my first interracial experiences... Seems to be something like a business near us bases anywhere in the world?
I was stationed in Italy and had a LOT fun when I went TDY to Heidelberg

I have been travelling on business for the last several weeks. I got together with a couple into BBC in Columbus, Ohio and they sat up a little BBC Party - 3 couples, me and 9 BBC. One couple I talked to said that there are a lot of wives, both military spouses and local, around the various military bases. The couple said that it was great because the military guys get tested so that greatly reduces the HIV issues. They said that when they left the Savannah Georgia area that they knew of a few groups of couples and wives into BBC and that there were a few groups of BBC to service them. Anybody run into this?
Hell yeah. That ******* is everywhere in the army. I'm basing my response off of anecdotal evidence based on my wife.

She (and I'm sure she's not alone) cites easy access to BBC as one of her top reasons for joining the army. We were both young soldiers when we met and I had no idea about her bbc 'proclivities' for the first few years we were married, but I know a lot about it now. She was putting out to the black guys in her unit, icluding supervisors and friends of mine, to an almost unbelievable degree (3 or 4 a day when she was deployed according to her).

She also filled me in on the activities of her female friends in the army, including unsuspecting husbands, and claims she didn't know a single fellow (married or single) female in the army that wasn't riding the black dick carousel in Iraq. I mean, I'm sure faithful wives exist, but my wife never met any of them.

a few pics from that time. I found all of them in her google photos after she told me about it, years later, but all these pics were her straight-up cheating at the time:

Attachments

• 20131015_001019.jpg
    20131015_001019.jpg
    408.9 KB · Views: 152
  • Screenshot 2022-07-09 2.11.38 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-09 2.11.38 PM.png
    210 KB · Views: 157
  • DSC02586.JPG
    DSC02586.JPG
    218.7 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC02568.JPG
    DSC02568.JPG
    419.5 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC02570.JPG
    DSC02570.JPG
    329.5 KB · Views: 228
  • DSC02572.JPG
    DSC02572.JPG
    338.5 KB · Views: 204
  • DSC02586.JPG
    DSC02586.JPG
    329.4 KB · Views: 159
  • 100_0349.jpg
    100_0349.jpg
    708.5 KB · Views: 165
  • user1440632_pic3056988_1655222259.jpg
    user1440632_pic3056988_1655222259.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 164
  • 95448854b67d490fcd3.jpg
    95448854b67d490fcd3.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 179
  • 95448854b67d46c0ba6.jpg
    95448854b67d46c0ba6.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_0113.JPG
    IMG_0113.JPG
    237 KB · Views: 213
Hell yeah. That ******* is everywhere in the army. I'm basing my response off of anecdotal evidence based on my wife.

She (and I'm sure she's not alone) cites easy access to BBC as one of her top reasons for joining the army. We were both young soldiers when we met and I had no idea about her bbc 'proclivities' for the first few years we were married, but I know a lot about it now. She was putting out to the black guys in her unit, icluding supervisors and friends of mine, to an almost unbelievable degree (3 or 4 a day when she was deployed according to her).

She also filled me in on the activities of her female friends in the army, including unsuspecting husbands, and claims she didn't know a single fellow (married or single) female in the army that wasn't riding the black dick carousel in Iraq. I mean, I'm sure faithful wives exist, but my wife never met any of them.

a few pics from that time. I found all of them in her google photos after she told me about it, years later, but all these pics were her straight-up cheating at the time:

Need more of her.

Back