BBC Loving Wives Around Military Bases

barb4bif

Female
I have been travelling on business for the last several weeks. I got together with a couple into BBC in Columbus, Ohio and they sat up a little BBC Party - 3 couples, me and 9 BBC. One couple I talked to said that there are a lot of wives, both military spouses and local, around the various military bases. The couple said that it was great because the military guys get tested so that greatly reduces the HIV issues. They said that when they left the Savannah Georgia area that they knew of a few groups of couples and wives into BBC and that there were a few groups of BBC to service them. Anybody run into this?

I have been travelling on business for the last several weeks. I got together with a couple into BBC in Columbus, Ohio and they sat up a little BBC Party - 3 couples, me and 9 BBC. One couple I talked to said that there are a lot of wives, both military spouses and local, around the various military bases. The couple said that it was great because the military guys get tested so that greatly reduces the HIV issues. They said that when they left the Savannah Georgia area that they knew of a few groups of couples and wives into BBC and that there were a few groups of BBC to service them. Anybody run into this?
We should set one up

I have actually run into this.... I am a military spouse.... I prefer to play with military guys, not so much because they are tested regularly.... like TexasPervySage said they do get tested once a year. A lot of the guys though who like to play bareback get tested more often. My experience has been there are more Black men looking to hook up around Military installations than elsewhere....but then I have been around a lot more Military installations than not. I do know though there are different groups at different locations, the challenge is finding the groups.

I have actually run into this.... I am a military spouse.... I prefer to play with military guys, not so much because they are tested regularly.... like TexasPervySage said they do get tested once a year. A lot of the guys though who like to play bareback get tested more often. My experience has been there are more Black men looking to hook up around Military installations than elsewhere....but then I have been around a lot more Military installations than not. I do know though there are different groups at different locations, the challenge is finding the groups.
I'm. It in the military but when I get to Dayton I wanna put that ass to the test

My husband retired a couple years ago after 28 years in his beloved Corps. Swinging was rampant on and around the bases. Cuckolding not so much, but there were a lot of us that had a fetish for the black marines and sailors. It's how I got started and there were many more just like me. There are/were many reasons why it was so prevalent. I think availability is one. Lots of lonely wives is another.

Actually yes, being a former Military member I can tell you a little secret, that swinging is quite often in the Military community. And near most bases here in the US it is quite common for swinger/bbc parties to go on.

Basically every base I've been too has a swinging community. I got hit on a lot at the base club when I was stationed in England.

Like many on this site I am retire also and yes there is a lot of swinging and some cuckolding at every base I was stationed this would also include deployments, it was a lot of swinging on deployments. Like most everyone else as a bull I got tested a few times a year by making the appointments myself outside the annual test. I still work on a base but the swinging population seems to be very small. But all in all there is a lot of swinging on the bases and yes a lot of it is due to TDYs and deployments. I met a lot of wives looking for black men and some husbands when people discovered I would do the bull thing when not deployed. All in all let me just say it is alive and active.

I'm still on active duty but I can't prowl on base like I used to when I was younger. I admit, I totally loved the thrill of taking someone else's conservative white wife. In front of a mirror, I'd kiss her then pull her hair making her say out loud, "you're not taking me, I'm giving myself to you". Seeing and hearing her admit it, would make them wet. I told them I was going to do it too, hoping the anticipation would eat away at her.

Back