US cuck-couples overseas (Military)

BayernBBC

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Germany
Retired Military 🇺🇸. Active BBC Bull to this day🦬. As such I'm very aware of the nuances, discretion, and risk of personal conduct having the potential to affect Professional life and standing. I'm sure there is a "hidden" population of Military couples on BtW in the lifestyle, and for REASONS being more closeted than most. Europe does offer quite a venue (in/near major cities anyway) for interracial themed parties (not my thing), and i became acquainted with a couple online here (great people yet nothing ever came of it as; distance and availability). Curious to know, how cuck-couples living within Kasernes/Bases/Installations (to include living "off-post") are getting along in the lifestyle while under the rules, regulations, and authority of being held to a "Higher Standard" of personal conduct; especially when you are looking for Home Grown African American personalities and BBC as to what's available locally/off-post amongst the masses.

And hey, if you live/are staioned in Ansbach or Illeshiem, GE, I'd be interested in potentially helping lend my support💦🤣💦 "One Team. One Fight!" In this instance however one team and hopefully many many fucks🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Curious to know, how cuck-couples living within Kasernes/Bases/Installations (to include living "off-post") are getting along in the lifestyle while under the rules, regulations, and authority of being held to a "Higher Standard"
The "higher standard" was never a consideration for us in Germany (darmstadt). Senior NCO's and even senior[ish] officers seemed to have no ethical issues with banging my wife, even with (and usually especially if) she was directly under them in the chain of command. I was young and naive at the time and was actually a bit disappointed after getting married and discovering that so many higher-ups (even LTC's , and CSM's) I respected, and never would have suspected of being willing to cross that line with a married lower enlisted female happily had their dicks in her every time they had a chance. It was a turn on , sure, but it actually jaded me to all the Army Values bullshit. Hard to take your 1SG's hooah integrity speeches seriously when you know he's assigning you additional duties just so he knows when it's safe to come over and fuck your wife.

The biggest problem was "stairwell living" in military housing. If you're over there you know what I'm talking about. Everyone is in everyone else's business, even if you don't want to be. It's extremely difficult to discreetly live that lifestyle as people aren't going to not notice the guys coming over all the time. We eventually got to where we just didn't give a *******.

"Higher standards"? Like no active or retired military man was ever beating his wife behind closed doors?!
It's actually funny. It's 2023 and some folks still believe there would be something unethical about adults having consensual sex. 🤦‍♂️
*SmH* $hit needs to stop!

The "higher standard" was never a consideration for us in Germany (darmstadt). Senior NCO's and even senior[ish] officers seemed to have no ethical issues with banging my wife, even with (and usually especially if) she was directly under them in the chain of command. I was young and naive at the time and was actually a bit disappointed after getting married and discovering that so many higher-ups (even LTC's , and CSM's) I respected, and never would have suspected of being willing to cross that line with a married lower enlisted female happily had their dicks in her every time they had a chance. It was a turn on , sure, but it actually jaded me to all the Army Values bullshit. Hard to take your 1SG's hooah integrity speeches seriously when you know he's assigning you additional duties just so he knows when it's safe to come over and fuck your wife.

The biggest problem was "stairwell living" in military housing. If you're over there you know what I'm talking about. Everyone is in everyone else's business, even if you don't want to be. It's extremely difficult to discreetly live that lifestyle as people aren't going to not notice the guys coming over all the time. We eventually got to where we just didn't give a *******.
Wow. That is fucked. On behalf of Brass who actually kept his private life private, off-post and definitely not within the Mil-community, I'm sorry that you had such experiences that marred your time in the Service.
---
As an aside, I was fortunate enough yo never be in stairwell housing (I always lived off-post). The hortor-stories of neighbors up/down, left/right far outweigh those tales of families who enjoyed the experience

Back