BBC Loving Wives Around Military Bases

Hell yeah. That ******* is everywhere in the army. I'm basing my response off of anecdotal evidence based on my wife.

She (and I'm sure she's not alone) cites easy access to BBC as one of her top reasons for joining the army. We were both young soldiers when we met and I had no idea about her bbc 'proclivities' for the first few years we were married, but I know a lot about it now. She was putting out to the black guys in her unit, icluding supervisors and friends of mine, to an almost unbelievable degree (3 or 4 a day when she was deployed according to her).

She also filled me in on the activities of her female friends in the army, including unsuspecting husbands, and claims she didn't know a single fellow (married or single) female in the army that wasn't riding the black dick carousel in Iraq. I mean, I'm sure faithful wives exist, but my wife never met any of them.

a few pics from that time. I found all of them in her google photos after she told me about it, years later, but all these pics were her straight-up cheating at the time:
This tracks very closely to my experiences in 20+ years in the Army as both a swinger, then cuckold, and occasional 3rd ( I can’t call my self a Bull).

Foremost both the wives and the women that serve in my experience tend to be both more promiscuous and adventurous.

Examples. My ex-wife (who was also an officer) banged a lot of guys in her unit and on post. Her g/fs were the same way. I have even wrote on this forum when my ex surprised me with her g/f showing up while she was with her bull. My ex was bragging to her g/f (also an officer) and her g/f also wanted to experience some BBC.

As another example in my last command I had to counsel one of my Soldiers that she shouldn’t give “birthday BJs” to guys in the unit. I’ve also had multiple gang bangs occur in the barracks. In all instances the female was either a Soldier from another unit or a wife/dependent of another Solider.

Lastly, as a officer I got numerous offers to play as a third. Guys would frequently offer there wife to me. I always politely declined (some were very tempting!) on the auspices of walking the straight and narrow. They had no idea that I was actually a cuckold as well, traveling great distances from post so as not to be discovered.

Deployments both abroad and at home (while the unit deployed) intensified everything. I wanted to mandate female Soldiers be on birth control while deployed because so many were getting pregnant.

I will also say that I don’t know what it is about German women, but they are very into black guys. My senior non-commissioned officer while in Bavaria was black and he always had a hot German girl.

Go Army! What a great experience…

I am retired USAF K9 and we had a place off one installation I was stationed at that was part of our jurisdiction that we patrolled and we called it the Lima Lima area or "Lover's Lane" because couples would park there and have sex. I can't tell you the amount of times I pulled up on parked cars and interrupted couples having sex and it would be a dependent white wife with a single active duty black guy. A lot of the wives would get upset after I asked for their ID cards and would ask me if this was going to get back to their husbands. Our job was to inform them they couldn't park there and I'd tell the wives we do not do incident reports for this so they had nothing to worry about.
Also I didn't work the gates that much but when I did work them I noticed on the weekends, around the times the bars closed, there were a lot of dependent wives pulling up to the gates headed home with a black guy in the passenger's seat who was a civilian. This was pretty common.
And do not get me started on the barracks.

Back