BBC Loving Wives Around Military Bases

When I was in the Army I witnessed on several occasions this lifestyle was in full swing. LOL
I watched a German Wife leave our Barracks ( I was later told She fuck 48 Black guys that night )
She was wrapped in a blanket her body smelled of cum as She walked right past me to Her waiting
German husband sitting in their Mercedes. He was so over joyed to jump out of the car and kiss
her cum cover mouth and speaking German you could tell this was special to them.
This happen all the time. I knew my buddies wives went out to gang bang the boys at the enlisted club too as I returned from the field 4 weeks early. I was asked to check on His wife and found them freshly filled with goo!
I saw this as I was asked to stay the night and the gals tried to sit on my face but were related and had to play
games so the Sister not the wife gave my a full view of Her Black seeded pussy to eat. I never told on them.
I have known about the military kink since I was old enough to figure out. Fighter Pilots are into swinging big time.

Any BBC around FT Stewart or Hunter? We enjoy playing with military guys a lot especially BBC.
I was in the Army and I know you can drive onto base and go straight to the Enlisted or NCO Clubs and find all the BBC you can handle and then some ( few thousand healthy Men )
Once you get acquainted they will meet you any where you like. I've know Army wives that took full advantage of this that I witnessed on a few occasions. Where the wives had rooms full of men in counted by the dozens.
One German wife had 48 in 4 hours and went home full. Hubby welcomed her at the Car just outside our Barracks.
She met with them regularly. She did bareback only. That was the Bros shared with me.

My Japanese ex-wife has now re-married to white US military guy. They are presently stationed at Okinawa together. Because my wife completely cut me off from he confidences when she met this guy I have no idea what she does there, or even if she is a cuckoldress with him. Drives me crazy. If she still is, I'd imagine Okinawa is black cock heaven.

Im former Air ******* and there was swinging on every base I was assigned to.
(HUSBAND) I agree 100%. With the exception of Lackland AFB, I was aware of and/or part of swinging on every base I was assigned to. I was just out of high school and had limited sexual experience, but that soon changed and I got a lot more pussy from AF wives than I ever got from AF females. MOST of the time the AF husband was there or was fully aware that I was fucking his wife. Because of official repercussions, I think the officers were reluctant to fuck enlisted AF wives, but that's just a guess.

Actually yes, being a former Military member I can tell you a little secret, that swinging is quite often in the Military community. And near most bases here in the US it is quite common for swinger/bbc parties to go on.
I was stationed in Japan and swinging was rampant over there. There were very pretty Japanese girls, but the only round-eyed pussy you could get was found among the military wives. I was AF, but there were MANY Army wives who were looking for young single GIs.

I'm still on active duty but I can't prowl on base like I used to when I was younger. I admit, I totally loved the thrill of taking someone else's conservative white wife. In front of a mirror, I'd kiss her then pull her hair making her say out loud, "you're not taking me, I'm giving myself to you". Seeing and hearing her admit it, would make them wet. I told them I was going to do it too, hoping the anticipation would eat away at her.
(Husband) In the service I learned to love the power a man feels when he seduces and mounts another man's wife. That's absent when the woman is single.

When I was in the Army I witnessed on several occasions this lifestyle was in full swing. LOL
I watched a German Wife leave our Barracks ( I was later told She fuck 48 Black guys that night )
She was wrapped in a blanket her body smelled of cum as She walked right past me to Her waiting
German husband sitting in their Mercedes. He was so over joyed to jump out of the car and kiss
her cum cover mouth and speaking German you could tell this was special to them.
This happen all the time. I knew my buddies wives went out to gang bang the boys at the enlisted club too as I returned from the field 4 weeks early. I was asked to check on His wife and found them freshly filled with goo!
I saw this as I was asked to stay the night and the gals tried to sit on my face but were related and had to play
games so the Sister not the wife gave my a full view of Her Black seeded pussy to eat. I never told on them.
I have known about the military kink since I was old enough to figure out. Fighter Pilots are into swinging big time.
HUSBAND = I read someplace that swinging as we know it today started in WWII and fighter pilots whose wives would put their house keys in a hat and men would reach in a grab a key. He got to leave with the owner of the key and fucked her at her house. Maybe, maybe not, but it sounds hot@

My Japanese ex-wife has now re-married to white US military guy. They are presently stationed at Okinawa together. Because my wife completely cut me off from he confidences when she met this guy I have no idea what she does there, or even if she is a cuckoldress with him. Drives me crazy. If she still is, I'd imagine Okinawa is black cock heaven.
You are correct! If you are female and searching, Koza is the place to find black cock. North of Naha City

When I was stationed in Germany there was a young, very hot German girl married to a soldier. She would hang out in the gym and approach Black guys working out, spark up a conversation and later hit them up on facebook and begin sending pictures of herself with an invitation to her place. The rumor was that she liked it very rough and almost always took it anally, almost exclusively, which I later found out through friends was true. The second was that it was a contract marriage and whether the husband like it or not, she would continue or she would reveal this fact and get him busted. Surprise, surprise she is a friend of a friend of mine (black), lol. (I cropped her face to maintain her privacy but you get the idea of what these guys were getting) View attachment 2036974
I wanna know more

I was in the Army and I know you can drive onto base and go straight to the Enlisted or NCO Clubs and find all the BBC you can handle and then some ( few thousand healthy Men )
Once you get acquainted they will meet you any where you like. I've know Army wives that took full advantage of this that I witnessed on a few occasions. Where the wives had rooms full of men in counted by the dozens.
One German wife had 48 in 4 hours and went home full. Hubby welcomed her at the Car just outside our Barracks.
She met with them regularly. She did bareback only. That was the Bros shared with me.

I'm stationed in Stewart

I have actually run into this.... I am a military spouse.... I prefer to play with military guys, not so much because they are tested regularly.... like TexasPervySage said they do get tested once a year. A lot of the guys though who like to play bareback get tested more often. My experience has been there are more Black men looking to hook up around Military installations than elsewhere....but then I have been around a lot more Military installations than not. I do know though there are different groups at different locations, the challenge is finding the groups.

If you are around Stewart I would like to see you military guy here

Back