BBC here but I’m 28 is that too young??? White women Replies please

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey im 28 years old with a 10 in BBC and I haven’t been with a female over 40 yet is a wish and a fantasy of mines! How do I make this happen without coming off to young looking or in experienced
perfect age and size - like they said don't be an asshole, just relaxed and kind - talk like a gentleman and compliment the lady - ask her for coffee or a ******* and suggest that you would like to pursue a sexual relationship if she would be interested - once in the bedroom you can unleash the ******* in you and in her - we all enjoy being used in the bedroom and desire to satisfy your needs and desires - young bbc should experience older white sluts - just as young white girls need an older bbc to teach them submission - good luck

perfect age and size - like they said don't be an asshole, just relaxed and kind - talk like a gentleman and compliment the lady - ask her for coffee or a ******* and suggest that you would like to pursue a sexual relationship if she would be interested - once in the bedroom you can unleash the ******* in you and in her - we all enjoy being used in the bedroom and desire to satisfy your needs and desires - young bbc should experience older white sluts - just as young white girls need an older bbc to teach them submission - good luck
I love all the wild things you say.

As a younger couple we like the young bulls for the wife to Fuck as with our experience have more stamina and can Fuck longer. Just be respectful and you will have fun.

Wife here you're hot Af and will make a good bull for someone
my wife is in her 60’s and would really enjoy a younger bbc like to a have a young bbc to do things around my house all the time getting closer to my wife it wouldn’t take long before he would introduce her to that 10” bbc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back