BBC Gangbang thoughts?

Update: My bull set me up for my fantasy black gang bang. He said I was going to dance and strip for him and three of his friends. I wore some sexy black lingerie with my cop outfit. I danced and stripped on the chair and the pole they had set up for me. Once I was completely naked I decided to dance on everyone a little bit. Whoever I danced on I pulled their cock out too. I let their black cocks tease and rub against my pussy. Once everyone was hard and ready, they put me on the floor and circled around me so that I could suck them all. I sucked everyones cock and was helped to a ottoman we’re I was bent over. I made everyone wrap up now. They had me bent over the ottoman when they started taking turns fucking my pussy, while I sucked another. Eventually and after everyone had a turn, I was set on one of their laps, his cock entered my pussy and another started fucking my ass. I couldn’t believe I was getting double penetrated. Once everyone was ready to cum I let them all cum on my body.

Update: My bull set me up for my fantasy black gang bang. He said I was going to dance and strip for him and three of his friends. I wore some sexy black lingerie with my cop outfit. I danced and stripped on the chair and the pole they had set up for me. Once I was completely naked I decided to dance on everyone a little bit. Whoever I danced on I pulled their cock out too. I let their black cocks tease and rub against my pussy. Once everyone was hard and ready, they put me on the floor and circled around me so that I could suck them all. I sucked everyones cock and was helped to a ottoman we’re I was bent over. I made everyone wrap up now. They had me bent over the ottoman when they started taking turns fucking my pussy, while I sucked another. Eventually and after everyone had a turn, I was set on one of their laps, his cock entered my pussy and another started fucking my ass. I couldn’t believe I was getting double penetrated. Once everyone was ready to cum I let them all cum on my body.
You need a cleanup man!

So I’m thinking of trying to organize my first BBC gangbang, I’ve always wanted to try it but I always chicken out. I’d like to know everyone else’s thoughts and experiences.
No need for you to arrange, just show up in DC and I'll my group ready & waiting for you ;) PM me

We've been wanting to GB for many years, but it took that long to finally find a group that is well managed, very organized, and made up of screened, safe, and friendly guys that are focused on creating a great experience for the ladies & couples.

Before that, we dealt with responses to ads that were flakes, proposals for worrisome situations, and the odd-ball one-liners of "hey hit me up if I can jump on" ;)

But last Saturday was our first with the new group in our area, and it was everything she hoped it would be! She can't wait to GB again :)

The GB was six guys, and two husbands, with their two wives. It was a good ratio, but we probably could have used one or two more guys to fill in-between while the other guys "recovered" ;)

So, if you are patient and can find the right group of nice guys, it will be fantastic!

View media item 287099
View media item 286895
View media item 286889

Back