BBC Gangbang thoughts?

I could give five men my attention at once I believe, anyone else would have to wait their turn.
T.Y. Now lemme be your gangbang planner and do the maths...

First you said you know you can handle 3. Now you say 5 at most. Let me assume that you probably won't give 5 men your attention throughout the whole session but it's more like a peak value. Let me further assume that this means you will probably be "serviced" by 4 Black men at the same time on average. Right?

You then have to consider the natural differences between Women and men when it comes to sexual performance. (A true fact.) No matter the color, men will need more breaks and have longer recreational periods in between than Women. That in turn means that not all the guys who will be there will also be able to perform at any given time. So, if you want to ensure your 4-guy average you will actually need more men to provide that, let us say 6, which is a realistic number, i know.

When we further consider that on average every 5th guy doesn't show up at an event, you'll need to precautiously invite at least one extra guy.

The conclusion, when we sum it up, is that you will need to plan for and invite at least 7 Black men to your gangbang party in order to get the desired result! And that would be my humble advice. ;)

Regards.

I hate to be a square on this one, but The only group thing I do is if there is 2 women and myself.
I had one lick myasshole while the other was sucking my cock. I met them both at a bar and one was shy and did all the talking.
I could tell they were friends.
It was spontaneous and a one time thing with both. The shy one tried to play it off like she was drunker than she was.
It felt too good, much like bacon on a hamburger ruins burgers without. 2 on 1 no.gifcan ruin regular sex forever...

So I’m thinking of trying to organize my first BBC gangbang, I’ve always wanted to try it but I always chicken out. I’d like to know everyone else’s thoughts and experiences.
[/QUOTE
In our poly Family group, this kind of thing goes on all the time. My Wife/Mistress loves being gang-banged by Her "young studs"....they call Her their "cougar slut".....She loves it!

Idk about a gangbang, but we have been thinking about 2 bbc and my husband. It’s just hard to find the right 2 guys.

I got what u need
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 235711
My GF and I want to try a bbc gang bang, what's really stopped it is we can't find the following A - real guys who are not fake B - enough real guys in or near NJ 3 - multiple guys who fit her personal preference. She thinks she is comfortable with 3 guys, anything more she'd find overwhelming.

If anyone wants to contact here to discuss that's fine. Guys who are respectful most importantly to her, and myself, this is a necessary qualification - for example she is cool with a guy saying "Sweetheart you are gorgeous, wait until you and your man see how I can make you feel like you died and went to heaven." She's not cool with "OK bitch watch me destroy your fucking pussy and your man can't do ******* about it."

She likes big guys like 6 ft 3 and up, physically fit, she loves tattoos, the more ink the better. Her one thing she's not real thrilled with is anal sex, anything else goes.

Attachments

• 170790_2_4_0_bb9d8378.jpg
    170790_2_4_0_bb9d8378.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 68
So I’m thinking of trying to organize my first BBC gangbang, I’ve always wanted to try it but I always chicken out. I’d like to know everyone else’s thoughts and experiences.
Send me a message or text me at 915.256.2626 as I organize and host gangbangs. I also used to live in MS but live in Texas now and have a group of BBCs that host events

I want a first BBC in front of my husband asap in Panama City FL I'm ready for it craving it aching for it please please someone in their fortys come fuck me with a 10-11 inches long and very thick and huge cock

Hey y’all. I just wanted to update this a bit. Still no gangbang yet. I am black-only now and my bull wants me to do a party as a stripper for his friends. Many of his friends I have already been with and my bull has been talking about setting up a gangbang for me. Could this be my surprise gangbang.???

Back