BBC Gangbang thoughts?

I’ve had several BBC gangbangs. I definitely have a different body type than you OP, but preparation is important for gangbangs for everybody. Before I have a gangbang I always have my Cucky prime me using toys. It’s a fun activitiy for cuck and a very submissive act. He’ll probably be dripping with excitement if he’s anything like my hubby.

Lube is very important as well. I’m always very turned on during gangbangs, however I insist my play partners use condoms. All that latex entering you for hours can dry you out.

Those are the practical, non-sexy pieces of advice lol. I absolutely LOVE gangbangs, it brings out the insatiable slut in me. The most I’ve taken is nine BBC in one play session. I think you may surprise yourself by how much you enjoy it.

I’ve had several BBC gangbangs. I definitely have a different body type than you OP, but preparation is important for gangbangs for everybody. Before I have a gangbang I always have my Cucky prime me using toys. It’s a fun activitiy for cuck and a very submissive act. He’ll probably be dripping with excitement if he’s anything like my hubby.

Lube is very important as well. I’m always very turned on during gangbangs, however I insist my play partners use condoms. All that latex entering you for hours can dry you out.

Those are the practical, non-sexy pieces of advice lol. I absolutely LOVE gangbangs, it brings out the insatiable slut in me. The most I’ve taken is nine BBC in one play session. I think you may surprise yourself by how much you enjoy it.
Thank you so much, I will definitely need to prepare and gather some items before. Nine in one session is amazing.

I'd say proceed with caution. There is a good reason why, as you say, you always chicken out. Fantasies are almost always better than the real thing... unless of course, you can orchestrate the real thing to be safe and yes, respectful... with guys who care about your orgasm(s) as much as their own.

I was gonna let my bull pick who to invite probably. Whoever he invites should come.
If you have a trustworthy long term "bull", that would definitely be the right choice!
A good thing is worth waiting for. Make sure everyone (including you) is negatively tested against STDs/STIs before the event and let them show proof.
And prepare for it. Empty your rectum, stretch all of your precious holes a bit, shortly before the session will start. And have about a gallon of lube at your hand. *lol*
Good luck and lots of fun!

If you have a trustworthy long term "bull", that would definitely be the right choice!
A good thing is worth waiting for. Make sure everyone (including you) is negatively tested against STDs/STIs before the event and let them show proof.
And prepare for it. Empty your rectum, stretch all of your precious holes a bit, shortly before the session will start. And have about a gallon of lube at your hand. *lol*
Good luck and lots of fun!
This is great advice. One my my bulls is kind of a stag and he enjoys watching me get gangbanged. He organizes mine and/or takes me to parties where there are lots of BBC bulls. Personally I think it’s a lot easier to find a well connected bull who enjoys sharing you than organizing a GB yourself. Also, testing advice is great, I personally always insist on condoms though.

I was invited to one this coming weekend from another woman and 7 guys but I’m too nervous to start with that many, plus my weekend is booked anyway but I told her maybe some other time.
This would be amazing I wish I had a friend that would do it with me, maybe I wouldn’t be so nervous.

I know I’m gonna at least try five. I love all positions, my favorite is riding tho. I want to try some double penetration.
That answer is very sexy. (y) But my question was: How many guys at most can you imagine "servicing" at the same time? i mean physically, if you imagine a still picture of the action and without those standing by the sideline and waiting for their turn. Thank you in advance.

That answer is very sexy. (y) But my question was: How many guys at most can you imagine "servicing" at the same time? i mean physically, if you imagine a still picture of the action and without those standing by the sideline and waiting for their turn. Thank you in advance.
I could give five men my attention at once I believe, anyone else would have to wait their turn.

Back