BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

We've gone to several BBC Gangbang Parties, we both always have a great time. At the parties we've been to there has been 3-5 white couples and anywhere from 7 to 20 or more black guys, a few of the parties went on for 6-8 hours and there were guys leaving while others were showing up. Hubby's are also always welcome to join in and play with any or all of the wives they wish, we're not into the cuck or humiliation type of thing and would not attend a party that was themed that way.

I'm not sure if you would call them parties but we have also met a few different black guys from AFF and Doublelist that will host us at their houses. They like being able to invite friends or whoever they wish to a white wife gangbang and there's nothing quite like being the only woman with a group of black guys that already know your likes & limits.

My wife was a Black man's slave for about 5 years. I did not participate or watch during the time he owned her. She always told me I'd cry if I saw what he and his friends did with her.
Yes, similar for me. i usually see Her bruises. Sometimes one of the ALPHA MEN Who uses Her sends me a photo of Her to laugh at me. She says to me that She loves doing things to get Her Master proud, but in those pictures She is not going very well. i think.

I've always said that's it's not really my thing as I prefer the intimacy of being with no more than 2 guys at a time. Recently I've had somewhat of a change if heart though and I'm starting to find the idea of being gangbanged more and more appealing, not saying I'd ever have the courage to follow through on it though 😜

I've always said that's it's not really my thing as I prefer the intimacy of being with no more than 2 guys at a time. Recently I've had somewhat of a change if heart though and I'm starting to find the idea of being gangbanged more and more appealing, not saying I'd ever have the courage to follow through on it though 😜
Take the plunge, bay-bee!

Attachments

• Slamming Jackie..jpg
    Slamming Jackie..jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 122
Back