BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

¡Por supuesto!
Yo empecé muy joven con una mamada a cuatro chicos a la vez (sin penetracion)
Al principio te sientes un poco incómoda porque te hacen trabajar duro, pero luego te acostumbras😅😅
Creo que a muchas mujeres que dicen que no les gusta deberían probar......
Lo más importante de los gangbang es conocer bien a tus machos, yo no quiero drogas, ni peleas y además quiero seguridad sanitaria.Últimamente tengo un grupo de chicos que les gusta hacerme gangbang de sumisión,BDSM y eso para mi es muy excitante.
Acabas siempre muy cansada pero es maravilloso estar rodeada de vergas....

i have attended 2 over the last 2 years one was at a friend house they were 4 lady and 10 black males are 4 was married and there husband was there but could not join in only watch and jack off ....... the other one was at our house with me and one other friend and 5 black males again the hubby were there but could not join in only watch or jack off ...
How many did you take?

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
I would definitely try more than 3 to 1. I know I would be nervous. I've been with 2 at once and it was very active for me. So more than three would really heighten my senses. Not sure if I could handle much more than 3 but maybe after having one it would get easier to have more men involved.

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

Would love this for her, pre Covid we were setting one up

Yes I would

I think something like that I could handle, where everyone has a comfort level with everyone else. But the idea of being a drop of estrogen in a sea of unknown testosterone concerns me. If things got out of hand, I'd be powerless to do anything. I don't like the thought of that.
I used to set up and participate in gangbangs. Assembling a crew for a gangbang later this summer, and I am vetting everyone by meeting them in public first. If you can find a man that is willing to set things up for you, that would be the way to go.

No, She is a slave, and She is used and abused by Her Masters and Lovers. She loves to be a slave, and a slut, and be treated like one, including hard humiliation and hard pain. But for me is diferent. my heart breaks when i see the things that Her masters and Lovers done to Her, and the way They treat her.
My wife was a Black man's slave for about 5 years. I did not participate or watch during the time he owned her. She always told me I'd cry if I saw what he and his friends did with her.

My wife was a Black man's slave for about 5 years. I did not participate or watch during the time he owned her. She always told me I'd cry if I saw what he and his friends did with her.
Damn, just damn. And a wow thrown in. I will say, and not sure why this is the case, but I really believe it, that white men could not have done whatever the black men did. The power and dominance they show maybe.

Back