BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

A party with all strangers wouldn't be appealing to me at all, and especially something large scale. I've only had 1 on 1 but the thought of being the attention of multiple black men at once does does cross my mind more often recently. That being said, if it was a group of guys that I knew and trusted, and it was in a private setting, I may entertain the idea.

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
I HAVE attended BBC Gang Bang Parties both with & without my husband.
I enjoy him watching me with Black Men and he loves watching. Mark loves the total Lust & ******* he sees in my eyes and on my face and sounds that cUm out of me that ONLY Black men give me.
He also supports my attending without him.

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
Yes I have held one of these parties for my little wht slut! I love watching her get used by a bunch of bbcs. She also enjoys when I throw these parties for her. She is the only female with a number of men stopping by throughout the day and night. The most bbcs that has stopped by at the same time is 6. She was a pro at handling all of them. It turned me on so much seeing all of them surrounding her as she laid butt naked on the bed. While they stroked their cocks as she served a few at a time. Then seeing them all cum all over her at the same time.
She is addicted to bbc and can never get enough of it. Hats the first time I saw her completely say she had enough bbc for a little while. She made me so proud that day!!

How is she mistreated? And does she think it's mistreatment, or is that your perception? Hard to understand why she'd agree to more gangbangs if she didn't have a good time.
No, She is a slave, and She is used and abused by Her Masters and Lovers. She loves to be a slave, and a slut, and be treated like one, including hard humiliation and hard pain. But for me is diferent. my heart breaks when i see the things that Her masters and Lovers done to Her, and the way They treat her.

Back