BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

This is my fantasy we have been discussing it and trying to find one in our area seems like we live where Don't have many bbc parties abut I want to have many bbc another woman to help me with them and I can clean creampies out of her and vice versa
You'll just have to set your own up for the first time. Then surely one of the guys will know of another white wife that they could bring the next time.

i have attended 2 over the last 2 years one was at a friend house they were 4 lady and 10 black males are 4 was married and there husband was there but could not join in only watch and jack off ....... the other one was at our house with me and one other friend and 5 black males again the hubby were there but could not join in only watch or jack off ...
I'm in KY as well. Wold have enjoyed being at that party with you....you are one sexy lady!

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
I definitely have in the past. And it's been over a span of about twenty years so it's a little bit different once you get older and heavier.

The girls aren't as anxious to come up and meet you, but you still can have a good time chatting with folks.

But as far as the sexual aspect of it, I think it is an absolutely beautiful thing. In fact I think that all types of gangbang should be interracial.

Big Daddy V.

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.

Been to some in the past. Do not know of any in my area anymore and have become less interested anyway after becoming older, heavier, and less horny. But they were great when I was able to attend some. Someone used to hold "Football" parties in my area for a bit on Sundays at a hotel. It was a couple that hosted them. What they would do is invite a bunch of guys from a list that they had. I was on that list. Then they would invite a few couples and females, and good time would be had by all. The husbands would bring their wives and just watch football while their wives were enjoying themselves. I was with 1 or 2 wives at these parties but would socialize when not in action. There was food, drinks, and all so it was pretty cool at the time. Also been to a few on-premise swing clubs as well. Nowadays, I would just prefer one married couple/wife to have fun with.

Back