BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

This is our fantasy and we role play with it during sex, BUT............ I don't think we would do this kind of thing unless we coordinated it and made sure all the guys were disease free. We are both disease free, and we are into the bareback scenario. So just going to a gb party would be reckless . We would like to be spectators at one though. lol. Then again, I would probably be turned on and make a bad decision in front of my man.

We honestly haven't even thought about it .... until now that is!
Would we?
Well, if we ever do, it might be something worth writing about!
If it does happen, and it's worth writing about, you might read about it on this site!

Our last gangbang organised by Michel was an arranged "*******" scenario with a group of arabs and blacks in the basement of an appartment block in a Paris suburb. We will never forget this one. It was so realistic that I really thought I was being raped...It took me days to recover...
I would not want anything like this, personally.

I've done most scenarios and having more guys there than ladies does absolutely nothing for me. None. Doesn't stop me...just not my thing. My preference is even numbers or better yet, just me and multiple women.

It is good to have that attitude going into this as we all have lives outside of this cuckold lifestyle with ******* soccer games neighborhood BBQ and it is good to keep the two separate

This is very well put and EXTREMELY important. For 99% of us in this lifestyle, it is a hobby or kink. Particularly those of us "middle aged" couples. We have *******, jobs, mortgages, vanilla friends, etc... that have to take precedence in life. My husband and I have had some great experiences exploring our fantasies, but we have also had some borderline traumatic ones caused by those that could not understand the boundaries within which we explore those fantasies.

Sorry for the rant, this is something that has been very real to us lately. It has made us re-evaluate whether it is worth the effort anymore. Discretion used to be so much easier.

This is very well put and EXTREMELY important. For 99% of us in this lifestyle, it is a hobby or kink. Particularly those of us "middle aged" couples. We have *******, jobs, mortgages, vanilla friends, etc... that have to take precedence in life. My husband and I have had some great experiences exploring our fantasies, but we have also had some borderline traumatic ones caused by those that could not understand the boundaries within which we explore those fantasies.

Sorry for the rant, this is something that has been very real to us lately. It has made us re-evaluate whether it is worth the effort anymore. Discretion used to be so much easier.
Would you be willing to share some of those experiences so that others might also learn from them?

Back