BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

Swing parties can take on about any form that a person can imagine. There can be everything from orgies to one on one encounters and anything in between. The cardinal rule of the vast majority of swing clubs is "consenting adults" everyone is a legal adult and no means no. If you are looking to add spice to you life contact a swing club in your area and find out when they plan to have a social gathering. At a social gathering like a mixer you can meet people that share you fantasies and may very well get pointed in the right direction to fulfill them. Unless you female half is accustomed to a large man I would not recommend a gangbang until she has some idea what she is capable of handling. In a swing club you can often be introduced to someone that can properly initiate her into the world of large men
thanks, she wouldnt do a gang bang yet, she is curious about going on a vacation and dressing up to meet someone but not a gang bang, we did post on a swing site and have been invited to a party but as i said not ready for that yet. what is a social gathering, where do we find out about them?

thanks, she wouldnt do a gang bang yet, she is curious about going on a vacation and dressing up to meet someone but not a gang bang, we did post on a swing site and have been invited to a party but as i said not ready for that yet. what is a social gathering, where do we find out about them?
Many clubs refer to them as mixers. They are a good way to get your feet wet. You get to meet and mix with people that share the swinging lifestyle. Some clubs are "on premise" clubs where the sexual activity takes place there aand "off premise" clubs where you meet and go elsewhere for any sexual activity. The vast majority of clubs are no pressure. If you are invited by someone to play and you decline it is no big deal. Most clubs are very happy to have new members especially couples and there will always be someone around to assist or point you in the direction to fulfilling your fantasies.

Many clubs refer to them as mixers. They are a good way to get your feet wet. You get to meet and mix with people that share the swinging lifestyle. Some clubs are "on premise" clubs where the sexual activity takes place there aand "off premise" clubs where you meet and go elsewhere for any sexual activity. The vast majority of clubs are no pressure. If you are invited by someone to play and you decline it is no big deal. Most clubs are very happy to have new members especially couples and there will always be someone around to assist or point you in the direction to fulfilling your fantasies.[/QUOTE
how can we find out more about these? do we need to call the club or

i dont think my wife would do a gangbang yet, she needs her first few times but talks about it and has movies but i dont think she is ready for a bang bang yet

Many clubs refer to them as mixers. They are a good way to get your feet wet. You get to meet and mix with people that share the swinging lifestyle. Some clubs are "on premise" clubs where the sexual activity takes place there aand "off premise" clubs where you meet and go elsewhere for any sexual activity. The vast majority of clubs are no pressure. If you are invited by someone to play and you decline it is no big deal. Most clubs are very happy to have new members especially couples and there will always be someone around to assist or point you in the direction to fulfilling your fantasies.

There are quite a few swingers sites out there that will have various events listed. Different sites have more of a presence based on where you're located. I'm in the northeast and sls (swinglifestyle.com) is very popular up here. A few others are lifestylelounge, szc (swingerzonecentral), sdc (swingerdatingclub), kaside and swappernet. Check them out and see which has the largest concentraconcentration of members in your area. Hope this helps.

There are quite a few swingers sites out there that will have various events listed. Different sites have more of a presence based on where you're located. I'm in the northeast and sls (swinglifestyle.com) is very popular up here. A few others are lifestylelounge, szc (swingerzonecentral), sdc (swingerdatingclub), kaside and swappernet. Check them out and see which has the largest concentraconcentration of members in your area. Hope this helps.
we signed up on one, thanks for your help

Amie has participated in a gangbang while I watched and my advice is to proceed with caution. I was very turned on by the idea beforehand and it was incredible but it wasn't like I thought it would be. Some aspects were kind of disturbing and once it gets started it's hard to control what happens.

what aspects were disturbing?

We in Australia don't have the number of BBC so it is a rarity to see a group of black men and never at any parties we have been to ,the only time we see black men is if the USA navy come to Sydney ,I am fortunate to have a BBC I met in Canberra , if there were two or three of him I mite be tempted to have a gang bang he has suggested it and when his friends visit I may let it happen.

Back