BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

Have never attended one and I don't really have any interest to. Not my cup of tea. I prefer the intimacy of one-on-one
I normally prefer one on one but occasionally the group will have a small get together of typically 2 females and 3 to 6 males depending on the appetites of the women. It is usually a weekend thing. We talk, we play, and we fuck, a lot. It isn't at all like a traditional gangbang, a much more relaxed pace. Everyone generally ends up limp and happy

I normally prefer one on one but occasionally the group will have a small get together of typically 2 females and 3 to 6 males depending on the appetites of the women. It is usually a weekend thing. We talk, we play, and we fuck, a lot. It isn't at all like a traditional gangbang, a much more relaxed pace. Everyone generally ends up limp and happy
I think something like that I could handle, where everyone has a comfort level with everyone else. But the idea of being a drop of estrogen in a sea of unknown testosterone concerns me. If things got out of hand, I'd be powerless to do anything. I don't like the thought of that.

I think something like that I could handle, where everyone has a comfort level with everyone else. But the idea of being a drop of estrogen in a sea of unknown testosterone concerns me. If things got out of hand, I'd be powerless to do anything. I don't like the thought of that.
Maripoa, I can totally understand your concerns. I can only speak for my own parties when I say that things never get out of control. No matter how large or small my group is I always make sure that at least 75% are repeats. This ensures a very friendly atmosphere where everyone is familiar and comfortable with one another. One funny thing about my parties, sometimes everyone has such a great time talking and socializing I have to actually remind them that this is a fuck party lol.

Maripoa, I can totally understand your concerns. I can only speak for my own parties when I say that things never get out of control. No matter how large or small my group is I always make sure that at least 75% are repeats. This ensures a very friendly atmosphere where everyone is familiar and comfortable with one another. One funny thing about my parties, sometimes everyone has such a great time talking and socializing I have to actually remind them that this is a fuck party lol.
Lol

The most important thing in any relationship is trust. Trust is something that takes time to evolve. Your concerns over what might happen in a traditional gang bang are quite justified. Personally I am at the point in my life where just fucking some woman doesn't have that much appeal, I prefer to be acquainted with the woman. A large male(s) can inflict a great deal of pain if they don't wield their cocks skillfully and considerately

Last edited:
are the swing parties gang bangs or just a way for a wife to try being with a black man
Swing parties can take on about any form that a person can imagine. There can be everything from orgies to one on one encounters and anything in between. The cardinal rule of the vast majority of swing clubs is "consenting adults" everyone is a legal adult and no means no. If you are looking to add spice to you life contact a swing club in your area and find out when they plan to have a social gathering. At a social gathering like a mixer you can meet people that share you fantasies and may very well get pointed in the right direction to fulfill them. Unless you female half is accustomed to a large man I would not recommend a gangbang until she has some idea what she is capable of handling. In a swing club you can often be introduced to someone that can properly initiate her into the world of large men

Back