BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

My current wife has dated blacks since college and has never mentioned wanting to get gangbanged unless she tried it in college and it was bad experience. She only shares with me what she chooses from back then.

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
This is my dr
I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
I would take my wife to that party in a second!

This is very well put and EXTREMELY important. For 99% of us in this lifestyle, it is a hobby or kink. Particularly those of us "middle aged" couples. We have *******, jobs, mortgages, vanilla friends, etc... that have to take precedence in life. My husband and I have had some great experiences exploring our fantasies, but we have also had some borderline traumatic ones caused by those that could not understand the boundaries within which we explore those fantasies.

Sorry for the rant, this is something that has been very real to us lately. It has made us re-evaluate whether it is worth the effort anymore. Discretion used to be so much easier.
I agree 100% one of the first rules of this lifestyle is discretion

Back