BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

we have been to several, arranged by others, gangbang parties and have had mixed results; some good and some bad. usually the desires of people there don't match what our interests are.
Most of the time my Husband arranges gangbangs of me with mostly BBC's we know and occasionally a few new one, or the regulars bring a friend. They all know and respect our limits. They are aware if some one gets out of line they will not be invite back

Attachments

• 18bgb.jpg
    18bgb.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 329
I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.

Haven't yet but definitely would! It definitely excites me! I've been with 3 white men at once but I bet 3 black men are wilder! i'd try more than 3 too.

we have been to several, arranged by others, gangbang parties and have had mixed results; some good and some bad. usually the desires of people there don't match what our interests are.
Most of the time my Husband arranges gangbangs of me with mostly BBC's we know and occasionally a few new one, or the regulars bring a friend. They all know and respect our limits. They are aware if some one gets out of line they will not be invite back

If you dont m UK nd responding what are you looking for that diverges from what you find.

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
Makes me wet to think about it but like one on one !

I love attending parties where there are a lot more men than women. It's such a thrill being dressed in sheer lingerie that covers nothing. That thrill doesn't last long as it never takes very long before I'm getting fucked. I like the crowd but when it comes to sex I really prefer no more than three men at the same time. Otherwise, it gets distracting for me. The good thing is when one guy cums there is always someone else taking his place. The problem is gangbangs are very difficult to set up. Most guys say they will show up but they never do. I'm looking forward to Splash Mocha in Atlanta.

I love attending parties where there are a lot more men than women. It's such a thrill being dressed in sheer lingerie that covers nothing. That thrill doesn't last long as it never takes very long before I'm getting fucked. I like the crowd but when it comes to sex I really prefer no more than three men at the same time. Otherwise, it gets distracting for me. The good thing is when one guy cums there is always someone else taking his place. The problem is gangbangs are very difficult to set up. Most guys say they will show up but they never do. I'm looking forward to Splash Mocha in Atlanta.
See you there! Five months left in the countdown!

I attended an upscale masquerade party and gang bang was the main thing. Anything goes with consent of course. You are surrounded by a lot people and getting drilled by males, including the hubby, females joining in also if they wanted to but not mandatory. Every one at the party was screened very well and needed to meet the criteria of physical appearance and being very open minded. We all paid a fee and it was mainly to cover the bar fee. These type of parties are not for all people as you get to see a lot and extremely erotic. Definitely an amazing experience, non-stop fun all night long.

Back