BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.

we have been looking at the BMFC parties here in the UK and interested in going .. anyone any experience of them ?

I like it very much and it really excites me! I have been doing this for many years. I have a boyfriend, he's black and he often fucks me and his friends. I like it very much. I'm always in the spotlight. I love double penetration. And I'm happy when all my white holes are filled with black dicks!I'm happy to take part in such parties. My boyfriend does not mind.
Yes..You're a lucky lady.

Been in/to one. I'm game. Scheduling is usually an issue for me. The best set up for me was a roving party that used to (maybe still???) in the DMV during the day in the week. Like someone earlier mentioned, there was a 'participation' fee. It helped to pay for the roving accommodations, ******* anf frankly to keep the riff-raff out. You'd be surprised how well attended they are! Lots of professional folks playing nooky hooky. Wish there was a set up like that in Baltimore (or even that DMV one I got out of touch with).

Last edited:
we have been to several, arranged by others, gangbang parties and have had mixed results; some good and some bad. usually the desires of people there don't match what our interests are.
Most of the time my Husband arranges gangbangs of me with mostly BBC's we know and occasionally a few new one, or the regulars bring a friend. They all know and respect our limits. They are aware if some one gets out of line they will not be invite back
Is this u? Hottttttt

I would attend one but the black guys should be vetted first. I'm not at all against *******, but I think that hard ******* and sex don't mix, and I don't want to take part in a an addictive white substance-fuelled orgy. Don't get me wrong, I will smoke weed but no hard ******* should be allowed at a gangbang
So not a Stevie Nicks or Fleetwood Mac fan. Lol. Not judging, just adding some humor

Back