BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

husband, here I love the thought of seeing my wife enjoy herself with multiple black men and even encourage it.
Wife here, I love seeing my husband look over at me while I am being used by multiple black men. It has always been a fantasy and I am grateful that we can share this fantasy together.

I like it very much and it really excites me! I have been doing this for many years. I have a boyfriend, he's black and he often fucks me and his friends. I like it very much. I'm always in the spotlight. I love double penetration. And I'm happy when all my white holes are filled with black dicks!I'm happy to take part in such parties. My boyfriend does not mind.

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
I have and will continue to. Love them!

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

I attended two party's like that in New York it was amazing

Definitely would love to come to one

Attachments

• IMG_20190523_063043424_LL.jpg
    IMG_20190523_063043424_LL.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 58
Back