BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

Where are you and how do you "hand pick" them. Just in case....

I can personally vouche for @Idowives0763 parties, and for him. He is classy, respectful, believes in consent and also has more experience than most others on this site or any other. Any woman that is considering his parties, just go through the screening process, it is worth it. I have attended a few of his parties, and everyone was really classy and nice. I have also recommended his parties to a few married women in the NY area, who were frustrated with trying to date on their own.

I cannot define it “a party” but I’ve been shared from my bull with two others bbc in a couple of occasions. It has been really amazing and I think there will be further time to do it again in the future.
Having my lover as one of the three bbc was relaxing for me , I wouldn’t do it with all unknowns people.

I can personally vouche for @Idowives0763 parties, and for him. He is classy, respectful, believes in consent and also has more experience than most others on this site or any other. Any woman that is considering his parties, just go through the screening process, it is worth it. I have attended a few of his parties, and everyone was really classy and nice. I have also recommended his parties to a few married women in the NY area, who were frustrated with trying to date on their own.
Thank you. Will follow up.

We have been to a few parties like that, BUT she does not take part in Gang bangs, we both like to watch and sometimes
she will pick one guy for a play session. One time she managed to be the center of attention of a group of guys but I got her
out of it as she was a little ******* and whilst I have no problem with it, she must know and consent to whats happening.

I could not agree more. My parties are not free for alls. Each person who attends has been hand picked to assure a good fit. I will not have anyone, Bull, couple or female who does not fit what I do.
After enjoying parties in the Caribbean we are spoiled for the NYC parties. Warm sunshine , warm ocean water , magnificent naked black men , gorgeous naked women. Lots of hot sex. Very relaxed atmosphere. All the wives return home wanting to go back soon. Wanting more BBC.

1-jpg.1836186

Back