BBC disappointment

kscuck74

Male
From
KS, US
We all hear about the ladies and their amazing BBC experiences...but what about all the duds, flops, and disappointment along the way. I know on forums such as this we all like to play up to the fantasy that black men have bigger dicks or are sexually superior alpha males. Bur reality is that there are black men out there that have little dicks and act more like beta bitches than an alpha male but still talk themselves up like they are something special. So how about it ladies...any of you out there ever thought you were meeting Mr. Mandingo for an all night fuck-fest but instead found out that he was actually Tiny Tyrone who lasted about as long as a toilet flush.

that ur manhood probably aint ******* , so ur tryna put other men out there
Dude, how is simply stating that there are black men with little dicks or that act like little bitches considered putting other men out there. It's just the truth. That's not a reflection on me or my manhood. Just a fact

ok, 9 times out of 10 he's probably gay, (nothing against gay) that's why he act the way he acts. a real bull dont act the way your describing that guy

The fact that you had to be all extra shows that you hand some sort of grudge. A simple "what about the black men who exaggerate and can't deliver" wouldve gotten your point across.
ok ok ok....I must admit I just have a fondness for that name. My niece's husband is black and his name is Tyrone. I will never forget the first time I met him. He shakes my hand and introduces himself by name then get's this super serious look on his face and is like "yes I'm black and my name is Tyrone" I busted up laughing. Not because of his name but just the way he said it all serious like.

We all hear about the ladies and their amazing BBC experiences...but what about all the duds, flops, and disappointment along the way. I know on forums such as this we all like to play up to the fantasy that black men have bigger dicks or are sexually superior alpha males. Bur reality is that there are black men out there that have little dicks and act more like beta bitches than an alpha male but still talk themselves up like they are something special. So how about it ladies...any of you out there ever thought you were meeting Mr. Mandingo for an all night fuck-fest but instead found out that he was actually Tiny Tyrone who lasted about as long as a toilet flush.
Every extramarital affair, especially interracial, is an adventure. So what if from time to time you get a less satisfying encounter than you expected. We all like travelling, and everyone had some disappointments at one point. But it does not stop us from exploring the world. Same with relationships. You did not like something or someone, move on. Don't stop and sulk.

So my wife has had 3 BBC so far. First one was a friend. 7.5 and about a pencil thick. Fuck her in the ass first. I didn't even know he was in her ass till she told me later. He was ok but not what she was looking for. Met a guy off CL, said he was a bbc. Maybe 6" and a bit thicker then average. Only sucked his dick then we left. Third guy was the charm. 8.5 and thick. He has had her 4 times now. He can go for a good hour. Makes her cum multiple times. Very nice guy she met through work.

similar to Lyra
all men are individuals and yes, I've been with a few duds... but I've also been lucky to be with some amazing men.
regarding the whole big black dick stereotype-the black men who are on this site are not a perfect cross section of all black men, at least as endowment goes... which is fine by me :)

Back