Bbc Cuckold Pregnancy / Are there any husbands whose wife got pregnant from a black bull?

Lo que se puso el dia que fue inseminada por su toro de 11 pulagadas,estas fotos ******* del mismo dia 1 hora antes aproximadamente de que su vagina ya estubiera llena de esperma de la bbc.el semental ya tiene dos hijos de dos matrimonios diferentes es un buen semental con calidad suprema de leche!!

Attachments

• 20210423_215822.jpg
    20210423_215822.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 158
  • 20210423_215211.jpg
    20210423_215211.jpg
    477.2 KB · Views: 161
When we decided to have ******* we got out of the lifestyle and focused on having ******* it was a change for us. We went cold turkey and in two years we had a little girl. The three of us were out and we ran into two of the black guys my wife used to fuck. They were a little ******* and a little disrespectful to both of us. After the filthy things they did to us they were a bit forward. Kevin one of the black guys said to us when he heard that my wife was pregnant he would have bet money that the baby would be black. The black guys then remembered that they mostly fucked and came in my wife's white asshole. There was always a lot more black man cum in my wife's asshole when I would clean her up after one of her dates. They got a chuckle out of that and of course they wanted some more of my wife. My ******* was almost one so we strapped her in the car seat. My wife then got into the car with her two bulls and said we will meet you at home. Once home we put the baby to bed and those two black guys pounced on my wife. My wife was more horny than the two black guys and I thought she would break their big black dicks the way she was slamming down on them.

When we decided to have ******* we got out of the lifestyle and focused on having ******* it was a change for us. We went cold turkey and in two years we had a little girl. The three of us were out and we ran into two of the black guys my wife used to fuck. They were a little ******* and a little disrespectful to both of us. After the filthy things they did to us they were a bit forward. Kevin one of the black guys said to us when he heard that my wife was pregnant he would have bet money that the baby would be black. The black guys then remembered that they mostly fucked and came in my wife's white asshole. There was always a lot more black man cum in my wife's asshole when I would clean her up after one of her dates. They got a chuckle out of that and of course they wanted some more of my wife. My ******* was almost one so we strapped her in the car seat. My wife then got into the car with her two bulls and said we will meet you at home. Once home we put the baby to bed and those two black guys pounced on my wife. My wife was more horny than the two black guys and I thought she would break their big black dicks the way she was slamming down on them.
After that, I would’ve let them make another with her

Devo comunicar que de momento la prueva de enbarazo a dado negativo.el medico a dicho que es normal a sus 43 años es complicado y que este año tendria que ser decisivo.a hora mi mujer quiere provar el proximo mes.el otro chico que se mostro voluntario en preñar a mi mujer no para de escribir .entonces mi mujer esta pensando en la posivilidad de el dia de ovulacion follar con los dos candidatos uno antes y otro despues o hacer un pequeño gangbang pero eso le da un poco de miedo dos sementales grandes follandola a la vez.

Devo comunicar que de momento la prueva de enbarazo a dado negativo.el medico a dicho que es normal a sus 43 años es complicado y que este año tendria que ser decisivo.a hora mi mujer quiere provar el proximo mes.el otro chico que se mostro voluntario en preñar a mi mujer no para de escribir .entonces mi mujer esta pensando en la posivilidad de el dia de ovulacion follar con los dos candidatos uno antes y otro despues o hacer un pequeño gangbang pero eso le da un poco de miedo dos sementales grandes follandola a la vez.
Ahh that's too bad... I'm really sorry for you. I hope they can get your wife pregnant on the next date

I accept the joy of change, we must accept their consequences! this is normal nature when a female wants offspring from a stronger male, not all women dream that their baby will follow the path of his hubby, who can satisfy a woman only with his tongue
View attachment 6086419
Just so beautiful ❤️🤩 a white married wife black bred you are a very lucky man thank you for letting your wife be black bred

Every white married wife should be a requirement to be black bred
I don't like the idea of "Every white married wife should be a requirement to be black bred". What about having a "Planned Interracial Marriage Organization" that encourages and helps white wives and husbands to have the white wife bred by black men. This type of organization would be very valuable to white couples that are not able to have a baby because of the white husbands cock, cum or other problems. Of course, it would be explained to the white husband and his white wife that the black breeder does not donate his cum but rather the black men fuck their black baby into white wives which is the way Nature designed for white wives to have black babies from a Superior Alpha black breeder. Perhaps they could have a catalog of Superior Black Breeders for the white couples to choose a black male breeder to fuck his black baby into his loving white wife.
The government could also provide Black Baby tax credits for white couples that have had black babies fucked into the white wife.
This way white men's white wives are not ****** to be black bred but rather encouraged to be black bred.

We have been fantasizing about a black bull impregnating me. My husband loves to hear me beg for black cum and beg for the bull cum in me and get me pregnant. His little cock usually explodes very quickly!
Very understandable that your lucky white cuckold husband loves to hear you beg for black cum and beg for the bull cum in me and get you pregnant. Naturally his little white cock usually exploded very quickly!
Hearing my white slut wife beg for black cum and beg for the black bull to cum in her unprotected married white cunt and get her pregnant would be music to my ears. Naturally my little white dicklette would explode very quickly!

What is the latest status? Was your wife able to get pregnant?

Para nosotros enpieza la quenta atras el dia 10 de este mes mi mujer estara en plena ovulacion nos a dicho el ginecologo que sa e todo en cuestion.de entre todos los candidatos de la bbc mi mujer eligio a dos y de estos dos supongo que eligira uno eso creo.el medico nos recomendo que se masturbaran mucho los dos chicos y que solo se aguantaran 2 dias antes de la copula a si el semen era renovado y mucho mas poderoso para fecundar el ovulo que expulsara mi mujer de 43 años el dia 10 de abril.los chicos uno tiene al rededor de 11 pulgadas y muy gorda y expulsa mucho semen y el otro tiene unas 8 pulgadas vastante gorda pero expulsa mas semen que el de 11 pulgadas.
Have both do her

Black pregnancy is spreading fast among married white women. Of course, the contribution of their spouses here is huge. Black bulls are gold for married white husbands.
Knowing that they can never fuck their wife as well as a black bull, married men are now itching to find a black bull for their wives. For married men, black bulls are no longer just a sex machine, but also a regular life partner for his wife. Married husbands now want black bulls to play the dominant role and completely own their wives. The most important thing for a married man is the happiness of his wife. And they know that black bulls make their mates extremely happy. White husbands, who are entirely concerned with their wives' pleasure, want bulls to dominate their wives, enjoy their climaxes, and bulls to dominate their wives, own them, and do whatever they want to her. White husbands who seek black bulls for their wives are now looking for bulls that will fully own their wives, and as an indication of this they ask him to impregnate his wife.
Married men who find a black bull to get their wife pregnant feel very lucky. Now for a married man the idea of a bull to impregnate his white wife is very hot and they can't stop wanting it. I have met many couples who have embraced this lifestyle and they have told me they feel great. One of their greatest joys is that the black bull is now fully involved in their life and has his wife. Moreover, too many couples are now adopting this lifestyle and their numbers are increasing very rapidly. A married white friend of mine who got pregnant from her black bull gave birth to a black baby a few months ago. He said it was the best experience of his life. They are raising the baby with her husband. The bull comes to see the baby on the weekends and stays for dinner.
The husband takes care of the baby so that the wife and the bull will not be disturbed while they spend time in the bedroom. Some days he takes the baby and goes for a walk so the wife and bull can spend time together.

What about husbands whose wife got pregnant from a black bull? Or who dreams and strives to realize it?

(Message me to ask a question about this topic. Or if you have something to say) View attachment 4566795View attachment 4566796View attachment 4566797View attachment 4566798View attachment 4566799View attachment 4566800
1685878313238.png

Back