Bbc Cuckold Pregnancy / Are there any husbands whose wife got pregnant from a black bull?

Black pregnancy is spreading fast among married white women. Of course, the contribution of their spouses here is huge. Black bulls are gold for married white husbands.
Knowing that they can never fuck their wife as well as a black bull, married men are now itching to find a black bull for their wives. For married men, black bulls are no longer just a sex machine, but also a regular life partner for his wife. Married husbands now want black bulls to play the dominant role and completely own their wives. The most important thing for a married man is the happiness of his wife. And they know that black bulls make their mates extremely happy. White husbands, who are entirely concerned with their wives' pleasure, want bulls to dominate their wives, enjoy their climaxes, and bulls to dominate their wives, own them, and do whatever they want to her. White husbands who seek black bulls for their wives are now looking for bulls that will fully own their wives, and as an indication of this they ask him to impregnate his wife.
Married men who find a black bull to get their wife pregnant feel very lucky. Now for a married man the idea of a bull to impregnate his white wife is very hot and they can't stop wanting it. I have met many couples who have embraced this lifestyle and they have told me they feel great. One of their greatest joys is that the black bull is now fully involved in their life and has his wife. Moreover, too many couples are now adopting this lifestyle and their numbers are increasing very rapidly. A married white friend of mine who got pregnant from her black bull gave birth to a black baby a few months ago. He said it was the best experience of his life. They are raising the baby with her husband. The bull comes to see the baby on the weekends and stays for dinner.
O marido cuida do bebê para que a esposa e o touro não sejam incomodados enquanto passam o tempo no quarto. Alguns dias ele leva o bebê e sai para passear para que a esposa e o touro possam passar um tempo juntos.

E os maridos cuja esposa engravidou de um touro negro? Ou quem sonha e se esforça para realizá-lo?

(Envie-me uma mensagem para fazer uma pergunta sobre este tópico. Ou se você tiver algo a dizer)View attachment 4566795View attachment 4566796View attachment 4566797View attachment 4566798View attachment 4566799View attachment 4566800

Eu e minha esposa queremos muito um bebê com uma BBC estamos com muito tesão e ela está morrendo de vontade de ter a bucetinha e o cuzinho totalmente esticados

The wife/hotwife to be is the most important person in this dynamic from my experience. I lived this lifestyle intermittently on and off for a few years. I made a lot of mistakes and in hind sight, I would do it again in a heartbeat if given the opportunity. Living it again is so rare but maybe, just maybe I have a chance to find the right woman one day. I have seen so called “cuck-match makers” with skepticism, but would be interested in trying this again with all the right people and opportunities if ever given the opportunity…

The wife/hotwife to be is the most important person in this dynamic from my experience. I lived this lifestyle intermittently on and off for a few years. I made a lot of mistakes and in hind sight, I would do it again in a heartbeat if given the opportunity. Living it again is so rare but maybe, just maybe I have a chance to find the right woman one day. I have seen so called “cuck-match makers” with skepticism, but would be interested in trying this again with all the right people and opportunities if ever given the opportunity…
nice. share some stories if you can. take care

From Christine -
My bull made Ray "usher" his cock into my pussy.
Then he had him sucking on my clit as the big black cock went
in and out of my fertile pussy. Finally he ordered Ray to eat his ass
which quickly made him deposit copius amounts of cumload up
inside me.

After all that, Ray couldn't escape responsibility for me getting pregnant.
I believe he was as much responsible (if not more) than me & my bull.
But it really starts by hubby allowing another, bigger cock into the house.

Back