Bbc Cuckold Pregnancy / Are there any husbands whose wife got pregnant from a black bull?

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm
Damn! ny picture to share?

All jokes aside, there is a lot of 'propaganda' about. I myself love seeing pictures like the ones you've attached but the reality is, its probably just a couple of people having fun.

Saying that, it does happen. How much? I have no idea but i expect it to be rather low. Maybe this is a thread better discussed in the extrwme fantasy section?
Its hotter when it's white guy black woman

Black woman gets pregnant

Then she laughs says did u relli think it was yours hubbie

Nah I'm black bred

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWOScreenshot_2023-03-07-18-02-58-99_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
"Being there at the moment of conception" of beautiful biracial babies (now three of them) through my strapping young black buddy barebacking my wife and cumming in her balls-deep, is the most erotic experience I've had in my entire life.

When my wife has got only one of her hands clasped to his clenching butt-cheeks to draw him deeper into her while he's ejaculating, I take her other hand in mine and she rhythmically squeezes it in time to the ejaculatory contractions of his cock in her vagina as he rears up and cries out and grunts manfully in his orgasmic ec stasisings.. It's as heady as fuck for me and as close as I ever get to Sex Heaven and gets me off wrenchingly every time.
My wife will fondle her bulls ball sac just before he’s ready to ejaculate then she raises her bottom up slightly which opens her cervix wide as the head of his cock buries itself as deep as possible and deposits his seed as far up her as possible they then lie together to mix all the juices together

My wife is into being black bred. I would love to watch a black man with a larger cock and better sperm get her pregnant. Knowing he did what I can’t do would be so hot.
Watching her belly grow and tits swell with milk for a baby that won’t look like me
View attachment 5890926
I wish you can live this fantastic experience soon, with a nice black b aby in the belly of your wife

My wife just delivered a full black baby three months ago. It was an easy birth and he’s a gorgeous baby. Our Bull is still demanding exclusive privilege (unless I wear a condom) because he doesn’t want my weak seed making her milk weaker. She has already began fucking other guys, but all of them are alphas.

This is something that has always interested me. I had heard before of it accidentally happening and of course people fantasizing about it, but I always wondered if there was anyone who actually wanted it to happen, and then made it happen. This forum seems to be the epicentre of the interracial cucking community so its probably the best place to look, and this thread seems to be the most extensive.

I read all the replies and no offense but it seems like a lot of people are role playing/fantasizing/embellishing and I dont take it at face value when they say they actually did it. Out of the replies claiming to have done this that did not give off a roleplay vibe they basically fell into these categories:

1. It was an accident
2. The husband was infertile so it was the only way to have *******
3. One member of the couple was Black so the kid was a lot easier to explain
4. They have a really unique life situation that allows them to do it without their family finding out.
5. They have an onlyfans account or something similar which also makes me not trust that its actually real.

When you also put those aside and check for people who just openly wanted it to happen and made it happen there were only two couples, and in both situations the husband had already fathered biological ******* with the wife before she later had ******* from bulls. If Im being honest Im even a bit suspicious about one of these cases because apparently the wife became good friends with the hospital nurse who also cucked her husband? Pretty funny coincidence.

It is nice to see that some people actually do this though, its kinda a huge fantasy for me but if Im being realistic I probably wont be able to make it happen.

This is something that has always interested me. I had heard before of it accidentally happening and of course people fantasizing about it, but I always wondered if there was anyone who actually wanted it to happen, and then made it happen. This forum seems to be the epicentre of the interracial cucking community so its probably the best place to look, and this thread seems to be the most extensive.

I read all the replies and no offense but it seems like a lot of people are role playing/fantasizing/embellishing and I dont take it at face value when they say they actually did it. Out of the replies claiming to have done this that did not give off a roleplay vibe they basically fell into these categories:

1. It was an accident
2. The husband was infertile so it was the only way to have *******
3. One member of the couple was Black so the kid was a lot easier to explain
4. They have a really unique life situation that allows them to do it without their family finding out.
5. They have an onlyfans account or something similar which also makes me not trust that its actually real.

When you also put those aside and check for people who just openly wanted it to happen and made it happen there were only two couples, and in both situations the husband had already fathered biological ******* with the wife before she later had ******* from bulls. If Im being honest Im even a bit suspicious about one of these cases because apparently the wife became good friends with the hospital nurse who also cucked her husband? Pretty funny coincidence.

It is nice to see that some people actually do this though, its kinda a huge fantasy for me but if Im being realistic I probably wont be able to make it happen.
My partner and I talked about it and it’s something we’d be into. But we would want the guy to live with us and help out with the babies, which can be hard to find

Back