Bbc Cuckold Pregnancy / Are there any husbands whose wife got pregnant from a black bull?

Black pregnancy is spreading fast among married white women. Of course, the contribution of their spouses here is huge. Black bulls are gold for married white husbands.
Knowing that they can never fuck their wife as well as a black bull, married men are now itching to find a black bull for their wives. For married men, black bulls are no longer just a sex machine, but also a regular life partner for his wife. Married husbands now want black bulls to play the dominant role and completely own their wives. The most important thing for a married man is the happiness of his wife. And they know that black bulls make their mates extremely happy. White husbands, who are entirely concerned with their wives' pleasure, want bulls to dominate their wives, enjoy their climaxes, and bulls to dominate their wives, own them, and do whatever they want to her. White husbands who seek black bulls for their wives are now looking for bulls that will fully own their wives, and as an indication of this they ask him to impregnate his wife.
Married men who find a black bull to get their wife pregnant feel very lucky. Now for a married man the idea of a bull to impregnate his white wife is very hot and they can't stop wanting it. I have met many couples who have embraced this lifestyle and they have told me they feel great. One of their greatest joys is that the black bull is now fully involved in their life and has his wife. Moreover, too many couples are now adopting this lifestyle and their numbers are increasing very rapidly. A married white friend of mine who got pregnant from her black bull gave birth to a black baby a few months ago. He said it was the best experience of his life. They are raising the baby with her husband. The bull comes to see the baby on the weekends and stays for dinner.
The husband takes care of the baby so that the wife and the bull will not be disturbed while they spend time in the bedroom. Some days he takes the baby and goes for a walk so the wife and bull can spend time together.

What about husbands whose wife got pregnant from a black bull? Or who dreams and strives to realize it?

(Message me to ask a question about this topic. Or if you have something to say) View attachment 4566795View attachment 4566796View attachment 4566797View attachment 4566798View attachment 4566799View attachment 4566800
Every white married wife should be a requirement to be black bred

Para nosotros enpieza la quenta atras el dia 10 de este mes mi mujer estara en plena ovulacion nos a dicho el ginecologo que sa e todo en cuestion.de entre todos los candidatos de la bbc mi mujer eligio a dos y de estos dos supongo que eligira uno eso creo.el medico nos recomendo que se masturbaran mucho los dos chicos y que solo se aguantaran 2 dias antes de la copula a si el semen era renovado y mucho mas poderoso para fecundar el ovulo que expulsara mi mujer de 43 años el dia 10 de abril.los chicos uno tiene al rededor de 11 pulgadas y muy gorda y expulsa mucho semen y el otro tiene unas 8 pulgadas vastante gorda pero expulsa mas semen que el de 11 pulgadas.

Attachments

• 20221230_184228.jpg
    20221230_184228.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 163
Black pregnancy is spreading fast among married white women. Of course, the contribution of their spouses here is huge. Black bulls are gold for married white husbands.
Knowing that they can never fuck their wife as well as a black bull, married men are now itching to find a black bull for their wives. For married men, black bulls are no longer just a sex machine, but also a regular life partner for his wife. Married husbands now want black bulls to play the dominant role and completely own their wives. The most important thing for a married man is the happiness of his wife. And they know that black bulls make their mates extremely happy. White husbands, who are entirely concerned with their wives' pleasure, want bulls to dominate their wives, enjoy their climaxes, and bulls to dominate their wives, own them, and do whatever they want to her. White husbands who seek black bulls for their wives are now looking for bulls that will fully own their wives, and as an indication of this they ask him to impregnate his wife.
Married men who find a black bull to get their wife pregnant feel very lucky. Now for a married man the idea of a bull to impregnate his white wife is very hot and they can't stop wanting it. I have met many couples who have embraced this lifestyle and they have told me they feel great. One of their greatest joys is that the black bull is now fully involved in their life and has his wife. Moreover, too many couples are now adopting this lifestyle and their numbers are increasing very rapidly. A married white friend of mine who got pregnant from her black bull gave birth to a black baby a few months ago. He said it was the best experience of his life. They are raising the baby with her husband. The bull comes to see the baby on the weekends and stays for dinner.
El esposo cuida al bebé para que la esposa y el toro no sean molestados mientras pasan el tiempo en el dormitorio. Algunos días toma al bebé y sale a caminar para que la esposa y el toro puedan pasar tiempo juntos.

¿Qué pasa con los maridos cuya esposa quedó embarazada de un toro negro? ¿O quién sueña y se esfuerza por realizarlo?

(Envíame un mensaje para hacer una pregunta sobre este tema. O si tienes algo que decir)View attachment 4566795View attachment 4566796View attachment 4566797View attachment 4566798View attachment 4566799View attachment 4566800
beatiful

Para nosotros enpieza la quenta atras el dia 10 de este mes mi mujer estara en plena ovulacion nos a dicho el ginecologo que sa e todo en cuestion.de entre todos los candidatos de la bbc mi mujer eligio a dos y de estos dos supongo que eligira uno eso creo.el medico nos recomendo que se masturbaran mucho los dos chicos y que solo se aguantaran 2 dias antes de la copula a si el semen era renovado y mucho mas poderoso para fecundar el ovulo que expulsara mi mujer de 43 años el dia 10 de abril.los chicos uno tiene al rededor de 11 pulgadas y muy gorda y expulsa mucho semen y el otro tiene unas 8 pulgadas vastante gorda pero expulsa mas semen que el de 11 pulgadas.
suerte.

WOW THIS IS AWESOME.

In just 3 days a BBC bull will get your wife pregnant! Be sure to let us know on April 10

Mrs. Cum Slut was impregnated by a young black man at a house party in 2013 where she was acting as the "cum dump" for the party. So it does happen! We will be glad to share the full story with anyone that sends us a private message.

View attachment 5990838
Looks like a great time. We are discussing this but haven't made the jump. I've had a tubal so no chance of pregnancy but the thought is very hot. Maybe because there is no real risk.

I have two beautiful white children with my wife and an adorable mixed race *******. My ******* was conceived by a good friend when my wife was 19 and I was 21. But I love him very much! Our ******* is mine! We are from Germany and my wife has taken great care of African refugees who have come to us since 2015. Because of this idealism of my dear wife, little Nina has now made our family complete. I am very proud of my wife and my mongrel *******!

Yo soy corneador en Barcelona, por si desean que alguien más le tire todo el semen adentro

I have two beautiful white children with my wife and an adorable mixed race *******. My ******* was conceived by a good friend when my wife was 19 and I was 21. But I love him very much! Our ******* is mine! We are from Germany and my wife has taken great care of African refugees who have come to us since 2015. Because of this idealism of my dear wife, little Nina has now made our family complete. I am very proud of my wife and my mongrel *******!
I would like to add one more thing. Maybe it's a bit difficult to understand. Of our three children, I love multiracial Nina the most. Even my own biological ******* is not as close to me as she is. We don't even know the *******, because my wife had contact with countless refugees. That's why I love her more than anything and I think my wife does too!

Why
I have two beautiful white children with my wife and an adorable mixed race *******. My ******* was conceived by a good friend when my wife was 19 and I was 21. But I love him very much! Our ******* is mine! We are from Germany and my wife has taken great care of African refugees who have come to us since 2015. Because of this idealism of my dear wife, little Nina has now made our family complete. I am very proud of my wife and my mongrel ***
Why’d you call him a mongrel?

¿como le fue?
Al final la follo el chico mas grande!!mucho semen por todas partes.la follo en diferentes posiciones.pero la primera corrida mas grande un 50% fue fuera de su vagina el chico la follaba del perrito y justo en el momento de correrse que el enpujava no se si fue por la emocion del momento y su polla salio de la vagina y una gran parte decla corrida fue al cabezal de nuestra cama suerte que el chico fue abil y volvio a introducir su gran polla dentro y luego si acavo de descargar sus bolas dentro de su vagina chorreo semen de su vagina un buen rato.luego mi mujer dejo descansar su vagina una hora aproximadamente y mientras estavamos en casa y el chico fue a su habitacion de invitados.yo estava muy cachondo y me folle a mi mujer en nuestra cama mojada despues de que su vagina se relajara y me corri fuera,no queria interferir mis flujos ese dia.al cavo de media hora,mi mujer me dijo que estava cachonda y que sentir su semen saliendo de su vagina la estava encendiendo otra vez y me dijo si nuestro invitado estaria despierto para hir a su habitacion y que la follara de nuevo,yo le dije que lo provara entonces entro en la habitacion de el y dice que le chupo la polla y no le cabia en la boca solo el capullo y un par de centimetros mas.asta que el estubo apunto de correrse en su boca y la aviso de si queria ser llenada de nuevo y my mujer le dijo que si pero esta vez del missionero ella se tubo abrio bien sus piernas y abrio sus labios vaginales para que la polla gorda no los estirara hacia dentro y el la penetro tanto como 30 minutos sin cambiar de posicion,quando el se queria correr mi mujer tuvo tres orgasmos ya.el empujo tanto su polla que mi mujer noto todas sus supuestamente 11 pulgadas.en el polvo de antes dijo que no noto la polla tan grande como en el segundo polvo.el se corrio tanto y todo entro esta vez mi mujer dice que noto como su vagina se indundava con cada chorro,noto un cosquilleo en su culo y era el semen que ya no cavia en su interior que se desrramaba.al final se quedo en su habitacion.dice que a media noche noto como una activacion sexual mientras dormia y lo desperto y volvieron a follar llenandola de nuevo con una cantidad vastante generosa para ser la tercera corrida de su toro.a la mañana siguiente el se fue hacer unas gestiones ya que vive a unos 50 kilomentros de nosotros dijo que por la noche vendria con cena para los tres!!!era dia laboral y quedemos temprano mi mujer hiba mas cachonda que la noche anterior porque sabia lo que le esperava.en resumidas quentas cenemos ellos se fueron a la habitacion de invitados y solo sentia gemidos y la puerta del baño cada vez.por la mañana el tubo que hir a su trabajo sobre las 5 de la mañana y mi mujee y yo follamos una vez su coño estava super grande y muy lleno de semen.me dijo mientras follamos que el se corrio dos veces mas en su vagina en total lunes 3 martes 2 total 5 grandes corridas internas en el coño de mi mujer fertil.los dias siguientes el viernes volvi a follar a mi mujer y todavia estava suelto su coño.ella me dijo que el viernes por la mañana a un le salia liquido transparente de las corridas de su toro.a hora estamos esperando si le viene la regla o emos acertado el la diana!!

Back