Bbc Cuckold Pregnancy / Are there any husbands whose wife got pregnant from a black bull?

Black pregnancy is spreading fast among married white women. Of course, the contribution of their spouses here is huge. Black bulls are gold for married white husbands.
Knowing that they can never fuck their wife as well as a black bull, married men are now itching to find a black bull for their wives. For married men, black bulls are no longer just a sex machine, but also a regular life partner for his wife. Married husbands now want black bulls to play the dominant role and completely own their wives. The most important thing for a married man is the happiness of his wife. And they know that black bulls make their mates extremely happy. White husbands, who are entirely concerned with their wives' pleasure, want bulls to dominate their wives, enjoy their climaxes, and bulls to dominate their wives, own them, and do whatever they want to her. White husbands who seek black bulls for their wives are now looking for bulls that will fully own their wives, and as an indication of this they ask him to impregnate his wife.
Married men who find a black bull to get their wife pregnant feel very lucky. Now for a married man the idea of a bull to impregnate his white wife is very hot and they can't stop wanting it. I have met many couples who have embraced this lifestyle and they have told me they feel great. One of their greatest joys is that the black bull is now fully involved in their life and has his wife. Moreover, too many couples are now adopting this lifestyle and their numbers are increasing very rapidly. A married white friend of mine who got pregnant from her black bull gave birth to a black baby a few months ago. He said it was the best experience of his life. They are raising the baby with her husband. The bull comes to see the baby on the weekends and stays for dinner.
The husband takes care of the baby so that the wife and the bull will not be disturbed while they spend time in the bedroom. Some days he takes the baby and goes for a walk so the wife and bull can spend time together.

What about husbands whose wife got pregnant from a black bull? Or who dreams and strives to realize it?

(Message me to ask a question about this topic. Or if you have something to say) View attachment 4566795View attachment 4566796View attachment 4566797View attachment 4566798View attachment 4566799View attachment 4566800
Yes husband didn't take it well

Black pregnancy is spreading fast among married white women. Of course, the contribution of their spouses here is huge. Black bulls are gold for married white husbands.
Knowing that they can never fuck their wife as well as a black bull, married men are now itching to find a black bull for their wives. For married men, black bulls are no longer just a sex machine, but also a regular life partner for his wife. Married husbands now want black bulls to play the dominant role and completely own their wives. The most important thing for a married man is the happiness of his wife. And they know that black bulls make their mates extremely happy. White husbands, who are entirely concerned with their wives' pleasure, want bulls to dominate their wives, enjoy their climaxes, and bulls to dominate their wives, own them, and do whatever they want to her. White husbands who seek black bulls for their wives are now looking for bulls that will fully own their wives, and as an indication of this they ask him to impregnate his wife.
Married men who find a black bull to get their wife pregnant feel very lucky. Now for a married man the idea of a bull to impregnate his white wife is very hot and they can't stop wanting it. I have met many couples who have embraced this lifestyle and they have told me they feel great. One of their greatest joys is that the black bull is now fully involved in their life and has his wife. Moreover, too many couples are now adopting this lifestyle and their numbers are increasing very rapidly. A married white friend of mine who got pregnant from her black bull gave birth to a black baby a few months ago. He said it was the best experience of his life. They are raising the baby with her husband. The bull comes to see the baby on the weekends and stays for dinner.
The husband takes care of the baby so that the wife and the bull will not be disturbed while they spend time in the bedroom. Some days he takes the baby and goes for a walk so the wife and bull can spend time together.

What about husbands whose wife got pregnant from a black bull? Or who dreams and strives to realize it?

(Message me to ask a question about this topic. Or if you have something to say) View attachment 4566795View attachment 4566796View attachment 4566797View attachment 4566798View attachment 4566799View attachment 4566800
This is really Beautiful !

most do not realize that a man's sperm is absorbed by a woman after sex & tests show that his DNA floats around inside her for several years after she has given birth, changing her body. the more times she is impregnated, the more of his DNA floats in her to change her, mind & body.
this is also why my & my alyssa have a rule about not having her getting pregnant more than once from the same male.
This has been proven scientificallly. If if a woman doesn;t become pregnan tby all the men who've cum indide of her, their sperm influncenses the DNA of any children she may have.

Rick and Angie...

O marido cuida do bebê para que a esposa e o touro não sejam incomodados enquanto passam o tempo no quarto. Alguns dias ele pega o bebê e sai para passear para que a esposa e o touro possam passar um tempo juntos.

E os maridos cuja esposa engravidou de um touro preto? Ou quem sonha e se esforça para realizá-lo?

(Envie-me uma mensagem para fazer uma pergunta sobre este tópico. Ou se você tiver algo a dizer)View attachment 4566795View attachment 4566796View attachment 4566797View attachment 4566798View attachment 4566799View attachment 4566800

Attachments

• IMG_20220728_183508.jpg
    IMG_20220728_183508.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 503
My wife has a breeding fetish. Mostly because she thinks biracial babies are so adorable. While I really do not want to raise anymore *******. I would love for her to explore her breeding fetish with a stud that has been snipped and doesn't tell her. So she ends up having multiple breeding sessions with no real success. 🤭
(We are near San Diego)

Attachments

• IMG_20200705_212455777.jpg
    IMG_20200705_212455777.jpg
    492.8 KB · Views: 454
My wife has a breeding fetish. Mostly because she thinks biracial babies are so adorable. While I really do not want to raise anymore *******. I would love for her to explore her breeding fetish with a stud that has been snipped and doesn't tell her. So she ends up having multiple breeding sessions with no real success. 🤭
(We are near San Diego)
I love to breed wives

Back