Bbc Cuckold Pregnancy / Are there any husbands whose wife got pregnant from a black bull?

most do not realize that a man's sperm is absorbed by a woman after sex & tests show that his DNA floats around inside her for several years after she has given birth, changing her body. the more times she is impregnated, the more of his DNA floats in her to change her, mind & body.
this is also why my & my alyssa have a rule about not having her getting pregnant more than once from the same male.

most do not realize that a man's sperm is absorbed by a woman after sex & tests show that his DNA floats around inside her for several years after she has given birth, changing her body. the more times she is impregnated, the more of his DNA floats in her to change her, mind & body.
this is also why my & my alyssa have a rule about not having her getting pregnant more than once from the same male.
i dont know what dna is floating around sammy 2 ******* 2 abortions by someone else

Congratulations to you, the black man that is the ******* of your black baby and your lucky white cuckold husband. I hope you have a healthy beautiful black baby.

My wife and I were talking recently about all of the men that have fucked their hot cum into her unprotected married white cunt . She asked me what I would have thought if she had a black baby. I told her that it would be her black baby so naturally I would love it like I would the babies she had with me. Then I told her that it would have been hard to explain to her parents. She told me that her mom would probably love that she was having a black baby because she liked black men also but her dad would have been very upset. Sadly my wife did not have any black babies but she probably had other men's white babies. My wife told me that she would love to have a black baby. I know that my wife was sincere in her wish for a black baby. I could tell by the way she looked and talked about how much she wanted a beautiful black baby. I told my wife that I wish she were able to have a black man's baby and that I would love to watch a black man fucking her and shooting his hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white cunt and womb, being there at the moment of conception, watching him impregnate my white wife.
Lucky for me that I have had the pleasure of watching several black men shooting their hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white cunt and womb but, sadly, none of them impregnated her.
Sorry she never got pregnant.

I am sure that you would be a fine white cuckold husband. Great that you would do everything for your wife, including housework, taking care of her black babies, providing her a home and financial support and driving her and her black bulls around so that she can enjoy being fucked by black cocks everyday.

My wife considers me an excellent cuckold for those same reasons.
The only question I have if the wife is having sex with several bulls how does she know who the ******* is?

Back