Bbc Cuckold Pregnancy / Are there any husbands whose wife got pregnant from a black bull?

I want a black man to make my wife pregnant.

NoVA-maternity-photographer-DSC04434-2-1024x683.jpg
Beautiful! Perfect!

Whilst this shouldn’t be treated as a sexual fetish as it has a huge real world impact on real lives and particularly those of children born of this it IS a hugely erotic and enjoyable thought for many. Bulls, wives and cucks.
I have had more than one black guy tell me how he’d love to impregnate my wife and have gone from laughing to humouring to enjoying to being happy for it....if the right guy was around. I guess we all like different situations in life. Ive gone from accepting accidents might happen to thinking ‘hell yes, maybe’.... I understand how it can become an over-riding thought for some.

Whilst this shouldn’t be treated as a sexual fetish as it has a huge real world impact on real lives and particularly those of children born of this it IS a hugely erotic and enjoyable thought for many. Bulls, wives and cucks.
I have had more than one black guy tell me how he’d love to impregnate my wife and have gone from laughing to humouring to enjoying to being happy for it....if the right guy was around. I guess we all like different situations in life. Ive gone from accepting accidents might happen to thinking ‘hell yes, maybe’.... I understand how it can become an over-riding thought for some.
In fact the first time it was ever mentioned to me was an English guy on here. It made me laugh but it did immediately intrigue me. I liked what he was saying. I don’t know why, it just did. I pretty much said if she was for it.....

“Over-riding”?

Nice one Lou! The word is so fucking apt. So pregnant with meaning and loaded with promises of things to come. In the missionary position of course.

He must understand and accept that his sex life is over and he is owned my the Black Master his wife has chosen!
So very true. Once my wife surrendered her 3 holes bareback to her first ever black lover, my marital sex life ended and my submissive cuckold life began. Her bull took ownership of my wife, and shared her with his black friends soon after our honeymoon 9 years ago. She became an exclusive Queen of Spades Slutwife and is always craving the next BBC session.

My marital role quickly evolved to fluffer, cream-pie cleanup, submissive strap-on sissy. We are all very happy with the relationship dynamics.

My wife got pregnant by her black boyfriend as she was cheating behind my back. She was on birth control but still got pregnant as he unloaded his sperm almost directly into her womb. We were not into the cuckold thing (didn't even know about it at the time) but her cheating led her to leave me and go live with the black boyfriend. She has given birth to 3 bi racial babies by him.

We have a married white neighbor who is currently preg by another black neighbor. He has tried to seduce my wife but so far has not succeeded.
Hopefully he will soon fuck his black baby into your slut wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb also. Then he will have 2 white men's wives that are neighbors pregnant with his black babies. Great that he does not have to wait another 9 months to fuck his black baby into another white wife.

Back