BBC bulls have any of you fallen for the women u screwin?

Im in NC, she seem like good people. Look forward to meeting and fucking her soon. Gotta make sure the chemistry is there. Cause like she said earlier, good chemistry makes great sex...

How old were they when you married black? Did they ever live with you both? How do they interact with and treat your "mocha lattes" (as you put it). What gender are your first two? Last two?

There are stories of cuck hubbies who introduced their wives to black cock, and to their shocking surprise the wife ends up divorcing them, having fallen in love with the black bull.

Anyone heard of such before? Cos I have.

How old were they when you married black? Did they ever live with you both? How do they interact with and treat your "mocha lattes" (as you put it). What gender are your first two? Last two?

They were almost 4 yr old girl and 18 month boy when I met hubby...As for how they interact...they are brother and sister...no half *******...flat out brother and sister...they try and say half brother or sister and I say NO..they are your brother and sister...PERIOD. They play and giggle...and fight and yell...normal *******....And my cafe lattes are boy and girl.....Their ages now are...14 yr old girl-pasty...12 yr old boy-pasty...10 yr old boy-cafe latte...and the baby (who is fuckin awesome BTW) is 3 yr old girl-cafe latte :)

I hope they don't either....but the main reason they choose his house is...they do not have to do anything...AT ALL over there.....but here...you do have chores and they WILL get done...

LOL! That's what happens when ******* go off to live with Dads. They get to play a lot.... And then wind up dumb.

LOL! That's what happens when ******* go off to live with Dads. They get to play a lot.... And then wind up dumb.

Wind up spoiled lil fuckin brats that think they should get anything they want...My ******* are good *******...(so far)...but theres a limit to the ******* I/WE will take. the ******* that are here...they spoiled too...but theres a huge difference between my cafe lattes and my vampiric *******...

Wind up spoiled lil fuckin brats that think they should get anything they want...My ******* are good *******...(so far)...but theres a limit to the ******* I/WE will take. the ******* that are here...they spoiled too...but theres a huge difference between my cafe lattes and my vampiric *******...

You have my love and genuine support towards you and your life with your new man, SkeetB. You're strong and courageous. Don't let no one tell you different.

You have my love and genuine support towards you and your life with your new man, SkeetB. You're strong and courageous. Don't let no one tell you different.

Awwww...thank you Dsoul :) I got sick and tired of ex's bullshit....took me many years...but tire of it I did. Livin here people still give us "looks" which I LOVE!! Cause see...imma bitch...and I will call a motha fucka out! Fam or not...thats just me. Hubby probably has the cooler temper between the both us...LOL...so we a good mix :)

Smile skeet, and take all that black cock you can. Every stroke you take is a "fuck you" to the racist hubby. Spread those legs!!

Awwww...thank you Dsoul :) I got sick and tired of ex's bullshit....took me many years...but tire of it I did. Livin here people still give us "looks" which I LOVE!! Cause see...imma bitch...and I will call a motha fucka out! Fam or not...thats just me. Hubby probably has the cooler temper between the both us...LOL...so we a good mix :)

OHhhh yeah! Sock it back to him!

Back