BBC bulls have any of you fallen for the women u screwin?

I won't be human if I said I haven't felt some emotive connection with the ones I've been with. For me, it's never purely about sex, but rather something much higher...
if any man gets on here and says ' no ' then your not human... there was something there to make the two of you fuck , keep it all the way real gentleman and not keep those walls of tryin to be H.A.R.D............ just sayin

I,m currently involved with a white wife, and her hubby is invloved as well not to the extent that i am with her but he shares her freely with me. Im the first long term playmate for the couple and I would say its very hard to not develop some kind of emotional attachment with the wife. I recently was asked by the husband is my intentions with the wife romantic, and he wanted to make sure I wasnt becoming emotional attached, but my question to him, its not at all possible to fuck and have the fun we have and there is not an emotional attachment of some type, it definitely makes fucking more fulfilling and the erotic experience reach the highest levels pf pleasure. What would you think would replace a constant fuck if its wasnt emotional attachment.??.

if any man gets on here and says ' no ' then your not human... there was something there to make the two of you fuck , keep it all the way real gentleman and not keep those walls of tryin to be H.A.R.D............ just sayin

You know some guys ... they always like to pretend that they're superman.

You want all the black men ... including me???

OK...so here's the thing...if the man I meet...is confident, but not to the point of assholimess, and intense, focused on me, and is good at what he ummmm...."does" then yes...I want him...so is that you Dsoul? If so...then yes that is to include you as well.

OK...so here's the thing...if the man I meet...is confident, but not to the point of assholimess, and intense, focused on me, and is good at what he ummmm...."does" then yes...I want him...so is that you Dsoul? If so...then yes that is to include you as well.

Gimme a minute, I think I've got all those requirements listed on my sex certificate .... Hmmmm .... Oh yeah! I think I can be one of your men.:)

when i am with a white woman it generaly does not begin and end with one evening of sex. there is a human side that goes along with a sexual IR relationship. My valentine from this week shes a aquatence ive known for many years i have close friendship with her that i see lasting for many more years. she is married to a somewhat lame white boy that pays her little affection or attention. we get together when he is out of townand sometimes when he is in town. we share conversation laughs and usualy a good bottle of wine. shes a beautiful woman and i love her milky white skin and the pinkness of her pussy. i can not tell you how hard i get as my black cock disappears into the pink of her pussy. We are great friends that share a special apprecition of each other,

So in other words in the category of falling....That's cool cause if there are regular meets the two getting it on should like each other.....It sure does feel better that way.....And the small talk leads to bigger and better times together.

And to answer your question Dsoul..I have fallen. I was there with them over three years...All of the birthdays anniverseries etc....You become part of it. And if you get down in that deep you gonna yield.. But...you remind yourself why you are there over and over again. I wasn't there to take her away from him...We all had lives outside of our fantasies....So you keep that feeling under wraps and enjoy the moments!

And to answer your question Dsoul..I have fallen. I was there with them over three years...All of the birthdays anniverseries etc....You become part of it. And if you get down in that deep you gonna yield.. But...you remind yourself why you are there over and over again. I wasn't there to take her away from him...We all had lives outside of our fantasies....So you keep that feeling under wraps and enjoy the moments!

Yes, that sounds perfectly so. Even though it's hard.

I think its almost impossible not to become emotionally attached when it becomes a long term relationship and as someone mused, one has to keep all of that under wraps.....

I know of a white hubby who even divorced his wife so she and her bull could marry while he became their sex slave.

******* happens.

Some level of involvement with a steady is good in my opinion....that connection deepens the sex. Have to be very careful about crossing the line where husband becomes second. I am lucky....found two great guys - one is my husband and the other is my lover.

Back