BBC brings gun on first date with wifey

I am writing this kinda frustrated and mad because this idiot guy, instantly, threw away my efforts and work of many years. I tried so hard for the past four months to ease her bad experience with almost no success.

- Months ago......

My beautiful hot wife, mom of our two *******, finally (after many years of hard work of talking her into this) came to agree that she was willing to try to fuck others. Preferably younger men. On her last job she had this black young guy which she found handsome. But what really made it easier for my wife to be attracted to him was that he dressed / acted non gangster style and had great personal hygiene. Mouth and body hygiene is very important for me wife, you can be Tom Brady if you have bad breath she will drop out instantly.
I used to pick on her about him and she will always end up giggling like little girl saying he was too young for her. So when she finally decided that she was willing to give it a try I was really happy. My wife never been with a black guy before so I assumed she would have picked some random white guy to be more common for her. During my work on her trying to walk her into this lifestyle I always made sure to sprinkle our talks and fantasies with hot interracial sex but never too pushy.
When she told was thinking of fucking her black ex-coworker I felt like I hit Mega Millions Jakpot.
I told her go for it and I assured her that my love to her will be unaffected.

Fastforward.. Month and a half later she is on her first date with him which did not end up more than dinner due to his family emergency. But they agreed on one major condition that their relationship was going to strictly sexual. On the prelude of the second date my wife was more eager then before to meet him and had this sexy glow that I haven not seen in years. She kept working out on gym harder then before dressing sexy again etc ... Well finally the second date is on and they met for lunch this time. During lunch my wife saw him carrying a concealed hand gun. My concerned wife texted me about it and me not wanting to scare her off told her not to worry but don't accept to go with him anywhere but good known hotels followed by a " you are there for his other gun so worry he's carrying his bigger gun". When my Tex arrived to her phone he got a glimpse of it. Later they tried to get an hotel room but all were out of rooms. So he offered my wife to go to his place which she turned it down. Need to add that during their movements to find a place he could not keep his hands off my wife while in the car. My wife was a horny as never before but her safety is not negotiable. So apart they went agreeing to meet again and they were going to improve the ending part.

Few days later my wife received a text from him which made her known that he saw my text about his gun and was having second thoughts. His comment made my wife so mad which she just went ballistic on him. So she is completely off the idea on trying another guy for now.

Hate to hear it. Guns can really fuck up some *******.

QUOTE="nuts4wifey, post: 1359814, member: 107093"]I am writing this kinda frustrated and mad because this idiot guy, instantly, threw away my efforts and work of many years. I tried so hard for the past four months to ease her bad experience with almost no success.

- Months ago......

My beautiful hot wife, mom of our two *******, finally (after many years of hard work of talking her into this) came to agree that she was willing to try to fuck others. Preferably younger men. On her last job she had this black young guy which she found handsome. But what really made it easier for my wife to be attracted to him was that he dressed / acted non gangster style and had great personal hygiene. Mouth and body hygiene is very important for me wife, you can be Tom Brady if you have bad breath she will drop out instantly.
I used to pick on her about him and she will always end up giggling like little girl saying he was too young for her. So when she finally decided that she was willing to give it a try I was really happy. My wife never been with a black guy before so I assumed she would have picked some random white guy to be more common for her. During my work on her trying to walk her into this lifestyle I always made sure to sprinkle our talks and fantasies with hot interracial sex but never too pushy.
When she told was thinking of fucking her black ex-coworker I felt like I hit Mega Millions Jakpot.

Fastforward.. Month and a half later she is on her first date with him which did not end up more than dinner due to his family emergency. But they agreed on one major condition that their relationship was going to strictly sexual. On the prelude of the second date my wife was more eager then before to meet him and had this sexy glow that I haven not seen in years. She kept working out on gym harder then before dressing sexy again etc ... Well finally the second date is on and they met for lunch this time. During lunch my wife saw him carrying a concealed hand gun. My concerned wife texted me about it and me not wanting to scare her off told her not to worry but don't accept to go with him anywhere but good known hotels followed by a " you are there for his other gun so worry he's carrying his bigger gun". When my Tex arrived to her phone he got a glimpse of it. Later they tried to get an hotel room but all were out of rooms. So he offered my wife to go to his place which she turned it down. Need to add that during their movements to find a place he could not keep his hands off my wife while in the car. My wife was a horny as never before but her safety is not negotiable. So apart they went agreeing to meet again and they were going to improve the ending part.

Few days later my wife received a text from him which made her known that he saw my text about his gun and was having second thoughts. His comment made my wife so mad which she just went ballistic on him. So she is completely off the idea on trying another guy for now.[/QUOTE]

I am writing this kinda frustrated and mad because this idiot guy, instantly, threw away my efforts and work of many years. I tried so hard for the past four months to ease her bad experience with almost no success.

- Months ago......

Few days later my wife received a text from him which made her known that he saw my text about his gun and was having second thoughts. His comment made my wife so mad which she just went ballistic on him. So she is completely off the idea on trying another guy for now.
Give her some time to settle the dust... Since she was ready to try I can now tell you for sure that she will be ready again but treat this as a break up with boyfriend phenomenon.. After break up all women hates men and wouldn't want to date for a while but time is a healer and with times she moves on and start dating another men.. Therefore be there for her during her recovery time... When woman mentally prepares herself to sleep with any man she invest lots in terms of emotions and lot of conflicting emotions etc so she will need some time to get back on track...

So she is completely off the idea on trying another guy for now.
Personally, when your wife texted you about the gun, I would have asked her where she was and gone and picked her up ... END of date and end of conversation. Carrying a piece seems to be more status symbol than anything for many, but they have no place around my family in public. Also, consider doing a background check ... they're $20-30 and worth every dime. We do background checks (schools & public records) with every guy my ******* hang out with or date. A precious life is not returnable or replaceable. Better luck next time ...
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Personally, when your wife texted you about the gun, I would have asked her where she was and gone and picked her up ... END of date and end of conversation. Carrying a piece seems to be more status symbol than anything for many, but they have no place around my family in public. Also, consider doing a background check ... they're $20-30 and worth every dime. We do background checks (schools & public records) with every guy my ******* hang out with or date. A precious life is not returnable or replaceable. Better luck next time ...
View attachment 1231358

Wise thought. Thanks for the support

I have feelings both ways for this! If he was a guy off the internet and this happened I would have had her excuse herself and go to the bar tender and tell them she is distress and possible danger! Now this being someone she knew for quite a few months and this happens is a little bit different! Many clean respectable people have concealed carry permits! It's there right and some choose to excersise that right! I'm sure you and her would be singing a different tune if someone tried to assault your wife or she was in danger and he used that piece of equipment to defend her and himself! I understand people's fears about guns thanks to the outstanding media that we have in this country! But this guy doesn't sound like a thug who is showing off his "piece" for power, "respect" or to cause fear for people! If he's a concealed carry permit or is following the laws then he's just protecting himself! If he is breaking the law then your wife needs to stay away! I could keep going on and on with this subject but I do enough of that on Facebook lol! Good luck and be safe!

What in the every living sweet fuck did we just read??? What kind of Liberal anti American jiberish is this *******? This is America ever hear of a little thing called the 2nd Amendment??? My wife nor I go anywhere without a weapon she carries her Sig with her to every meeting. She's met 7 Bulls from here and has been armed everytime. So if we are understanding this correctly because an American male was exercising his constitutional right to bear arms your wife got freaked out and this is a big deal? Further more there is actually people who see this as being a problem???

there is actually people who see this as being a problem???
I see it as a problem ... It may be a matter of choice, and I'm not against gun rights, but I choose who I hang out with, and none of my friends carry weapons on them. It might be the reason my friends probably live longer than his friends. If the guy is taking the wife to a descent restaurant or location, he shouldn't feel he needs to carry a weapon. As far as I'm concerned, if he insisted he did, he'd just need to find himself another "white woman" ... mine wouldn't be available. He should have had the respect to inform her and ask HER if she had a problem with his carrying a weapon.

I see it as a problem ... It may be a matter of choice, and I'm not against gun rights, but I choose who I hang out with, and none of my friends carry weapons on them. It might be the reason my friends probably live longer than his friends. If the guy is taking the wife to a descent restaurant or location, he shouldn't feel he needs to carry a weapon. As far as I'm concerned, if he insisted he did, he'd just need to find himself another "white woman" ... mine wouldn't be available.
That is by far the stupidest thing I have ever seen you say on this entire forum and as a LEO I can say 100% there is NO WHERE at NO TIME when a weapon is not needed to be present. What because it a "descent restaurant in a descent neighborhood" it has zero chance of crime or robbery????

Seriously let's think about this: Robber 1 let's go hit that fancy place on 43rd with the no gun signs in the window there's 4 Benz's outside and I saw 3 crackers wearing rollies walkin in the door. Robber 2 nah let's go hit the hood on 2nd I saw a beat ass Honda from this cat slingin rock on the block, plus you knows he got the food stamps and I bet he's strapped it's a way better haul! SAID NO ONE EVER!!!!!!

LEO (Law Enforcement Officer)
Thanks ... your responses now make sense.
As far as the "good guy ... bad guy with a gun" ... sounds like canned 'right wing' talk to me. The NRA wants everyone to carry a gun but doesn't want more thorough background checks or requirements for carrying a gun ... no thanks!

I imagine that would have worked really well (not) in Orlando last year at the nightclub where 50 people got killed. Someone shoots a gun in a dark nightclub, then another person, and the next thing you have 20-30 people firing their pistolas at everyone else firing a gun ... and half of them or more haven't been trained on firing their guns, and you end up with 75-100 dead instead of 50 dead.

Back