Bareback: clean up or let it stay

After some morning fore play my wife wanted me in her. It had been a few weeks since I last orgasmed. I told her I would not last long. She said she wanted me leaking out of her all day so cum when I was ready.

A few times during the day she reminded me how much cum was still leaking out. Until that day I had never thought leaving my cum in her would be such a turn on. She is the best for giving me that special moment.

Is this a thing for women? I realized for all the years we have been married this has happened before. What I loved about It was she asked for it and reminded me about it all day. That made it special for me.
It's super exciting and erotic to me to borrow a man's hotwife and dominate her and stretch her little tight married holes as I see fit and then send her home to her husband filled and leaking for him to enjoy. ♠️😎

It's super exciting and erotic to me to borrow a man's hotwife and dominate her and stretch her little tight married holes as I see fit and then send her home to her husband filled and leaking for him to enjoy. ♠️😎
There is a brief moment just before licking her clean. I look at my wife's gooey wet, sloppy, gaping pussy I hesitate because I know that moments before some other dudes cock was in there. After that first taste it's like I can't get enough.

My Bull pumps his seed in very, very deep. When he's through with his well-deserved orgasm inside of my white pussy, very little actually leaks out. However, my Stag hubby can lick me after if he desires to, but not much Bull BBC seed oozes out. I love when Stag pumps in and feels that I've been owned by black and helps to push his seed deeper into my womb.

There is a brief moment just before licking her clean. I look at my wife's gooey wet, sloppy, gaping pussy I hesitate because I know that moments before some other dudes cock was in there. After that first taste it's like I can't get enough.
it's like being a starving man
it's taboo, it's so dirty in thought but fuck you just have to dive in there.

if its been awhile since theyve been together or they stayed the weekend at his place and im not there to clean her out there were occasions when she would come home without panties on because she knew I liked it when she would let it stain her sundress and have been on her legs for a bit so she could feel him longer but also because she enjoyed that I would have to lick her legs and pussy up and down and also smell the scent of his cum all over her. I would then bath her and we talk and bond afterwards by laying in bed or sitting on the couch while she told me any details or new realizations/feelings she had about being with him. She would not wash the sundress for a few weeks for me so when we went out together she would wear the dress out with dried cum around her pussy also though with no bra and panties underneath because she wanted to be able to pull it up at anytime in case her lover showed up unexpectedly or she got the urge for me to lick her pussy because she was needing to get fucked and thinking about her lover so i would eat her pussy while she used a dildo and she told me what she wanted and how much better he was.

Back