Bareback: clean up or let it stay

My wife will not keep my cum inside her for too long. Once my cock is out she gets up and gets cleaned up.. I wish she would let me lick her clean

One of my wife's bulls could always tell when she was ovulating.
He'd make it a point to "stay over" the whole night.
I was made to leave the room and slept on the sofa.
He knew that 2 or 3 loads left up inside her as she slept would do the trick.
He did have me lap his stale cum from her pussy in the morning.
But by that time, the damage had been done.

Last edited:
He knew that 2 or 3 loads left up inside her as slept would do the trick.
has she gotten pregnant?

He knew that 2 or 3 loads left up inside her as slept would do the trick.
My last girlfriend and I talked about this it made us both horny

I do. If you hear him the seconds he bursts into her. So I let it do its job and just waTech those magnificent legs with the juices flowing down. Then she opens those beautiful brown eyes and it’s time for me to take over.
View attachment 6203037
View attachment 6203037
I love going down on my lady after I cum in her or someone else does feeling her cum as I'm down on her is the best

My husband does not identify as a cuck, nor do we play or assume those roles in any way. We are MFM or stag/vixen and he does most of the bird-dogging for me unless I pick someone up in person (which is unbelievably fun).

That said, it wasn't until recently that we began trusting a few tested and verified regulars and went bareback with them. From that moment on, he and I were hooked for life. So many fun stories since that first one but the most recent was a 69 with hubby under me and bull from behind. The bull came with a huge load and left it all inside. With a few slow pumps afterward it was coming out all over the place and hubby kept sucking my clit and making me cum repeatedly. By then his face and mouth were full of bull's cum and he freaking loved it. After a short break hubby fucked me missionary and added a 2nd load, followed immediately by my 32 yo bull for a third. By then hubby was back down sucking on my clit and licking my entire pussy area. What a dream come true!!

There was something so animalistic about the fact that my hubby would do this for me that I can almost have an orgasm just thinking about it. I am also hooked and can't wait to do it again.

There is a brief moment just before licking her clean. I look at my wife's gooey wet, sloppy, gaping pussy I hesitate because I know that moments before some other dudes cock was in there. After that first taste it's like I can't get enough.

I remember the first time i watched another man cum in her married pussy. I was so turned on and as he moved from between her legs to lay beside her, i was just crawling between them and couldn’t take my eyes off her pussy but as i got over it man, i could smell his cum, the scent was strong. I kinda started to come on up and was planning to just fuck her as my cock was aching for release but she actually stopped me when i was about over her tits and let out an….nuhuh and pushed my head back and down towards her pussy spreading her legs even wider. Again, i was closer now and man, the smell of his semen was overpowering but there wasn’t really that much leaking out but it didn’t smell like pussy, her pussy smelled like a man’s cum. I went for it, i took a big lick from just below her vagina all the way up to her clit and that was all it took. The taste, the scent and what it did to me, i fucking went to town on that pussy and she was pushing and his cum started pouring out then but i was so horny it tasted so good. I love eating pussy and always have but this was like eating pussy on steroids, it was so much better than normal pussy and i never, ever, ever hesitated to clean that pussy again. Now, I look at it and lick my lips and take my time and savor that tasty used pussy and luckily for me, my wife absolutely LOVES fucking, well fucking her black boyfriends very often so I’m getting my “treat” as she calls it, very, very frequently and have been for almost 20 years.

My husband does not identify as a cuck, nor do we play or assume those roles in any way. We are MFM or stag/vixen and he does most of the bird-dogging for me unless I pick someone up in person (which is unbelievably fun).

That said, it wasn't until recently that we began trusting a few tested and verified regulars and went bareback with them. From that moment on, he and I were hooked for life. So many fun stories since that first one but the most recent was a 69 with hubby under me and bull from behind. The bull came with a huge load and left it all inside. With a few slow pumps afterward it was coming out all over the place and hubby kept sucking my clit and making me cum repeatedly. By then his face and mouth were full of bull's cum and he freaking loved it. After a short break hubby fucked me missionary and added a 2nd load, followed immediately by my 32 yo bull for a third. By then hubby was back down sucking on my clit and licking my entire pussy area. What a dream come true!!

There was something so animalistic about the fact that my hubby would do this for me that I can almost have an orgasm just thinking about it. I am also hooked and can't wait to do it again.
Sounds like you both enjoyed it and bull loves providing the cum!!!

Back