Bareback: clean up or let it stay

My husband does not identify as a cuck, nor do we play or assume those roles in any way. We are MFM or stag/vixen and he does most of the bird-dogging for me unless I pick someone up in person (which is unbelievably fun).

That said, it wasn't until recently that we began trusting a few tested and verified regulars and went bareback with them. From that moment on, he and I were hooked for life. So many fun stories since that first one but the most recent was a 69 with hubby under me and bull from behind. The bull came with a huge load and left it all inside. With a few slow pumps afterward it was coming out all over the place and hubby kept sucking my clit and making me cum repeatedly. By then his face and mouth were full of bull's cum and he freaking loved it. After a short break hubby fucked me missionary and added a 2nd load, followed immediately by my 32 yo bull for a third. By then hubby was back down sucking on my clit and licking my entire pussy area. What a dream come true!!

There was something so animalistic about the fact that my hubby would do this for me that I can almost have an orgasm just thinking about it. I am also hooked and can't wait to do it again.
lol great tale, and you said theres plenty more lol i need to find a mature white m o m, with such a hot ass and thirsty for cock, play all kinds of dirty games and and creammy presents for all

Back