Bareback: clean up or let it stay

Cuthach

Couple
After some morning fore play my wife wanted me in her. It had been a few weeks since I last orgasmed. I told her I would not last long. She said she wanted me leaking out of her all day so cum when I was ready.

A few times during the day she reminded me how much cum was still leaking out. Until that day I had never thought leaving my cum in her would be such a turn on. She is the best for giving me that special moment.

Is this a thing for women? I realized for all the years we have been married this has happened before. What I loved about It was she asked for it and reminded me about it all day. That made it special for me.

After some morning fore play my wife wanted me in her. It had been a few weeks since I last orgasmed. I told her I would not last long. She said she wanted me leaking out of her all day so cum when I was ready.

A few times during the day she reminded me how much cum was still leaking out. Until that day I had never thought leaving my cum in her would be such a turn on. She is the best for giving me that special moment.

Is this a thing for women? I realized for all the years we have been married this has happened before. What I loved about It was she asked for it and reminded me about it all day. That made it special for me.
Is she wants to share her bulls cum with her cuck then all good.

Back