BARE BACK & BREEDING PLAY!

WHY DO YOU LOVE BARE BACK, GETTING BRED AND BEING FILLED WITH HOT BLACK CUM?

• Total voters
The natural state of a beautiful white woman (married or not) when fucking her black lover is taking him bareback and him instinctively cumming inside her fertile pussy. Any woman Ive been with in this lifestyle has agreed with me (the cuckold) on this topic and insists their black lovers not wear a condom and nut inside their pussies to complete the mating act. If my current girlfriend got pregnant I would lovingly accept the responsibility and proudly raise the baby as my own. Nothing sexier than a happy mixed family

The fantasy is hot (if you want to be pregnant by a lover), but... the reality is that you can't know which ejaculation it was that led to conception. My wife reported feeling funny the next day after taking three loads (twice during the night, once in the early am), but her lover took her all weekend over a three day weekend, and twice during the next week. We *think* we know which time it was, but there's no way to be sure. If wife's lover is exclusive inside her you at least have knowledge that his sperm impregnatedf your wife. For most of us, that's the best we can hope for if that's our goal.

it is always nice when the husband can be there to watch the wife getting impregnated. i am sure the hubby always shoots all over his hand when he sees it

Nicely stated, Ky! We too, love this, but wife found it awkward at work - had to take extra pair of panties with her the next morning. Still, some of the other women in the office knew... my wife has told me that when cum is running out of her at work in the morning, it gets her hot again and causes her to fantasize a bit at work - hard to concentrate! We also learned we needed to put a towel over the cloth seats in her car...

I love It bareback I love he feel of him cuming deep inside of me and how hot it feel running out of me down my legs

For sure! As a guy in the heat of the moment, the last thing I want to do is pull out. Every instinct I have says "leave it in, enjoy, enjoy!" Sometimes we'd split the difference - first squirt outside, the rest inside. Not a very good contraceptive techinque, but it sure feels good! :)))

I only ever experienced long term cuckolding with a couple of bulls so I started 'safe' and then moved onto bare and rare after a while. I have problems with contraceptive so always used withdrawal technique, although couple times we played 'roulette' and he came inside. That was always most exciting time!!

Well said, - sounds like you have been there, Geoff. I've experienced these same sensations except that sometimes she didn't get home until morning. Still, when she came home in the evening, we didn't get much sleep. I'd wait for her in the bedroom, she'd come in and while undressing, start kissing me, guiding my hand between her legs. It went from there.....

its in my opinion far hotter like you say .......watching her get ready,,,,,,,,,the care she takes shaving her self smooth,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dressing to please,,,,,,,,,, and the teasing as she sits with ******* waiting for him to arrive...............the sound of the car as he pulls up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the final tease and wicked smile as she goes out of the door........................the clicking of heels as she walks down the path,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and the cheeky wave as they drive off
the thought as she sits in the passenger seat his hand sliding up her legs checking she is bare under her short skirt.
the long hours alone wondering !!!!!!!!!!!! and the long awaited sound in the early hours for the sound and lights of the car swinging into the drive,,,,,,,,the clunk of the door slamming shut and those sexy heels clicking on the path as that used sloppy cunt is delivered back to you.!!!!!
ITS ALL YOUR AGAIN.

Back