BARE BACK & BREEDING PLAY!

WHY DO YOU LOVE BARE BACK, GETTING BRED AND BEING FILLED WITH HOT BLACK CUM?

• Total voters
I'm about 5-6 inches and condoms make me uncomfortable. They feel suffocating lol. Can't imagine what bbc feel.
Its also funny how my wife will ask me to wear them sometimes but even she says "fuck it, take it off" I wonder if she will do the same if/when I get her to take bbc.

Everyone should accept it from the start (though cucks are usually the last to realize and accept) that bulls should only take our white wives bareback and our wives should make it clear to the cucks (like mine did) that I must accept the fact she has the same goal as her lover: for him to cum in her pussy and there ins't any way around it. That once she lets him inside her that she won't let him stop until his cum is dripping from her pussy. She coulnd't get pregnant because of the bc but feeling bred was why she was there and she needed me to be ok with that. Later she just said it wasn't just having a large cock fucking her or to suck but she chose that particular physically attractive and able hung lover because he was the type of man she would want to breed with if she weren't on birth control. And that was why she wouldn't allow him to wear a condom. It was her opportunity to experience a perfect, physically superior man with a huge cock trying to breed her. A chance she thought she gave up when we married. And now that she can still have that, his cum is more important than ever.

The loss of sensation for the woman and the bull is enough on its own but on top of that them not feeling her fill with his warm loads of cum is a big drawback. Plus a big black cock is fucking incredible to see, who would want to cover that up?!
I agree, this is a mental game as well, nothing as exhilarating as watching another man pump his seed into your partner right in front of you.

I agree, this is a mental game as well, nothing as exhilarating as watching another man pump his seed into your partner right in front of you.
Yes and knowing she was properly “blacked” skin to skin is exciting. Also I’ve always liked seeing the “wet line” on a bare black cock too. Knowing exactly how much she’s taken and her progress taking it all is really hot.

This might be a good place to post this for others input. Bareback and cumming inside a woman is by far the best whether its between a couple or if they bring in another male, but personally I see it just the same no matter if its an interracial experience or not. Just the fact its another male inside her and filling her up. This is just my opinion but the black white aspect to me is just a way that most people can more easily see it as taboo or that its more than likely not the womans SO. Lots of videos, pics, storeis...etc out there that show a black male and white woman "breeding" are misrepresented. Claiming to be a "cheating wife, gf, husbands at work...etc" type situation when in fact its fake or theyre actually an interracial couple playing on other peoples fantasies.

My question is this, does anyone else get the same satisfaction from seeing a wife get filled up by another man of the same race just as much as they do an interracial mix. Regardless of the color as long as its bare and cumming inside them I see no difference. For what its worth, im white and this is my favorite site dedicated to the wife/ gf sharing scenario. Not because there is a lot of interracial content but the fact its women taking on another male. I have yet to find any other site dedicated to that. Also, for those on the fence about that lifestyle have any of you thought about taking baby steps so to speak lol...like having your wife getting filled up by just another man before trying a black guy?

Just some questions I dont see asked very often :)

Back