BARE BACK & BREEDING PLAY!

WHY DO YOU LOVE BARE BACK, GETTING BRED AND BEING FILLED WITH HOT BLACK CUM?

• Total voters
My tubes are tied so I can’t get pregnant. However I want bareback but currently we use a condom. For me bareback completes the submission and completes the connection to my bull. I want him to release inside me, I want his cum in me. However my husband and I agreed when we started this that I would have my bull wear a condom. It is also still my bodies way of wanting to breed even if I can’t . It’s a biological drive to want to have his cum in me
You should have more conversation with your husband. It's a wondrous feeling and so liberating letting another man fuck you and fun in you while your holding your husbands hand!!! When ever I get a new bull we all get tested and then we have nothing to worry about. Once I had a condom break in a sex club during an all black gangbang. Luckily it was ok. Point being condoms aren't 100% anyway!!

You should have more conversation with your husband. It's a wondrous feeling and so liberating letting another man fuck you and fun in you while your holding your husbands hand!!! When ever I get a new bull we all get tested and then we have nothing to worry about. Once I had a condom break in a sex club during an all black gangbang. Luckily it was ok. Point being condoms aren't 100% anyway!!
True, condoms aren’t 100% I’ve known my bull for almost 6 years now . Perhaps getting tested is a good idea and will put his mind at ease. I didn’t want to push the issue seeing as my husband is good with me fucking another man, I figured not to push my luck right now

Fuck, don’t tempt me to violate my husbands trust by fucking someone other than my bull, because I would ride that cock so good
Absolutely!! My husband lets me do whatever!! I had 4 different fuck buddies at the same, time for about a year!! In one month, I fucked all four of them, fucked my hubby, and we went to a sex club during that time where I fuckes 4 strangers and went down on another woman!! That was some crazy stuff!!!

True, condoms aren’t 100% I’ve known my bull for almost 6 years now . Perhaps getting tested is a good idea and will put his mind at ease. I didn’t want to push the issue seeing as my husband is good with me fucking another man, I figured not to push my luck right now

If you’ve known your bull for almost 6 years, that’s more than enough time to know if he’s safe or not and be able to trust him.. I don’t ever recommend cheating but if your hubby still refuses to let you fuck him bareback, after you obviously want it so much, then yes, I think it’s time to see your lover without him knowing..

If you’ve known your bull for almost 6 years, that’s more than enough time to know if he’s safe or not and be able to trust him.. I don’t ever recommend cheating but if your hubby still refuses to let you fuck him bareback, after you obviously want it so much, then yes, I think it’s time to see your lover without him knowing..
Yes I’ve known him for that long, but we just started having sex this month. I basically know he is clean. Yes I will eventually take it to the next level. I want to not only let him cum inside me, but I want to also suck his dick and then swallow his cum as well. All in due time. But yes, if it doesn’t happen in the next few months I will most likely fuck him without my husband around.

Yes I’ve known him for that long, but we just started having sex this month. I basically know he is clean. Yes I will eventually take it to the next level. I want to not only let him cum inside me, but I want to also suck his dick and then swallow his cum as well. All in due time. But yes, if it doesn’t happen in the next few months I will most likely fuck him without my husband around.

Again, I’m not trying to influence you into cheating but if it does get to that point, on a positive note, not only are you going to feel how much better it will be for the both of you going bareback but just the thought of not having your husband watching you, will also infancy the experience., not only for you but for the black guy also.. I’ve heard from a lot of women who has told me that when their husband/boyfriend is not watching, there’s no holding back and there’s much more emotion and passion that goes into the experience..

I have been with three couples, the husbands were not cuckolds, they were more of a voyeur. It was always bareback but the wives was on birth control. I had a chance to impregnate a married woman whose husband was shooting blanks with her husbands approval but I declined because marriages doesn't always work and I didn't want to end up paying baby support.

Last edited:
Fucking BBC bareback is what Robin prefers but its her decision if the guy wears a condom or does her bare.She does love the feeling of bare BBC and feeling his black cumload pumped deep in her. Of course I love seeing her taking BBC bare and being filled with black mens cum....that is a cuckold husbands delight....seeing the pure taboo of his beautiful white wife fucking a BBC bareback til he pumps his black load inside of her and seeing his black nutt dripping out of her freshly fucked pussy.

I adore bareback, so whenever we have met a new guy (always seeking lasting friendship as part of this) we seek a man who wants assurances from us too, and we all have STD testing. Married men have the most to lose, so we tend to meet them. No matter how many orgasms I have, I will typically have an orgasm when I feel hot cum. Hubby is addictive to licking cum from my pussy, so he always encourages the guys to cum in me. Plus I think photos bare-backing are sexier.

View media item 242654

Fucking BBC bareback is what Robin prefers but its her decision if the guy wears a condom or does her bare.She does love the feeling of bare BBC and feeling his black cumload pumped deep in her. Of course I love seeing her taking BBC bare and being filled with black mens cum....that is a cuckold husbands delight....seeing the pure taboo of his beautiful white wife fucking a BBC bareback til he pumps his black load inside of her and seeing his black nutt dripping out of her freshly fucked pussy.

Perfectly and beautifully put. Nothing hotter than to see a fine white pussy filled with a black man's cum.

Back