BARE BACK & BREEDING PLAY!

WHY DO YOU LOVE BARE BACK, GETTING BRED AND BEING FILLED WITH HOT BLACK CUM?

• Total voters
The fantasy is hot (if you want to be pregnant by a lover), but... the reality is that you can't know which ejaculation it was that led to conception. My wife reported feeling funny the next day after taking three loads (twice during the night, once in the early am), but her lover took her all weekend over a three day weekend, and twice during the next week. We *think* we know which time it was, but there's no way to be sure. If wife's lover is exclusive inside her you at least have knowledge that his sperm impregnatedf your wife. For most of us, that's the best we can hope for if that's our goal.

If you find a really high quality dom or bull, and your marriage is well managed - this is much simplified. A cuckold husband is usually completely cut off from sex during special times - new relationships and family starting time. A good cuckold won't interfere in his wife's latest "honeymoon."

My wife told me the difference is that when I cum inside her she can't feel it, but when her friend cums she can feel his cock pulsing, his cum makes her feel hot and there is a lot more of it. Apparently, there's quite a difference to her.

It has been my experience that black men shoot better "ropes" - longer distance, higher velocity. It makes all the difference when you can feel it impact your uterus or cervix.

This might be a good place to post this for others input. Bareback and cumming inside a woman is by far the best whether its between a couple or if they bring in another male, but personally I see it just the same no matter if its an interracial experience or not. Just the fact its another male inside her and filling her up. This is just my opinion but the black white aspect to me is just a way that most people can more easily see it as taboo or that its more than likely not the womans SO. Lots of videos, pics, storeis...etc out there that show a black male and white woman "breeding" are misrepresented. Claiming to be a "cheating wife, gf, husbands at work...etc" type situation when in fact its fake or theyre actually an interracial couple playing on other peoples fantasies.

My question is this, does anyone else get the same satisfaction from seeing a wife get filled up by another man of the same race just as much as they do an interracial mix. Regardless of the color as long as its bare and cumming inside them I see no difference. For what its worth, im white and this is my favorite site dedicated to the wife/ gf sharing scenario. Not because there is a lot of interracial content but the fact its women taking on another male. I have yet to find any other site dedicated to that. Also, for those on the fence about that lifestyle have any of you thought about taking baby steps so to speak lol...like having your wife getting filled up by just another man before trying a black guy?

Just some questions I dont see asked very often :)
******************************************************************************************************************************
Cuckoldry is like a huge playground slide. The sure way to screw it up is to push your legs against the side and try to maintain control of the experience. Do it right. Jump in and let gravity and inertia take you and your wife where it will. You might find your wife has other men who are better at control.

My tubes are tied so I can’t get pregnant. However I want bareback but currently we use a condom. For me bareback completes the submission and completes the connection to my bull. I want him to release inside me, I want his cum in me. However my husband and I agreed when we started this that I would have my bull wear a condom. It is also still my bodies way of wanting to breed even if I can’t . It’s a biological drive to want to have his cum in me
******************************************************************************************************************

Why did you and your husband agree to use condoms with your lovers if your tubes are tied? Does he have anxiety about other men's seed?

When your tubes were tied, were they actually tied, or were they "burned"? Tied can very often be reversed - IF you want to get pregnant and indulge that biological need for semen.

For me, feeling like I'm getting bare back, is the ultimate and real pleasure.
Feel like my BBC explodes inside me and as her creamy hot cum fills me completely, it is the true culmination of being fucked as it should be, like a bitch in heat. No warm semen inside me, I do not like it, it's only a small part of pleasure.
I need to feel full of cum creamy and hot, feel fully fucked.
If I do not want the me pregnant, there are other means (the pill and others)
but when I open my legs to my lovers, I do so imagining that I will be inseminated with their valuable seed .. I like it that way, Oh yeah, that feeling of being filled with semen makes me crazy. 2569365

For me, feeling like I'm getting bare back, is the ultimate and real pleasure.
Feel like my BBC explodes inside me and as her creamy hot cum fills me completely, it is the true culmination of being fucked as it should be, like a bitch in heat. No warm semen inside me, I do not like it, it's only a small part of pleasure.
I need to feel full of cum creamy and hot, feel fully fucked.
If I do not want the me pregnant, there are other means (the pill and others)
but when I open my legs to my lovers, I do so imagining that I will be inseminated with their valuable seed .. I like it that way, Oh yeah, that feeling of being filled with semen makes me crazy. View attachment 2569365
My wife pretty much would not fuck a man she would not like seeded by.

My wife pretty much would not fuck a man she would not like seeded by.
I am addicted to changing Bull frequently, I am not female, of a single Bull, I like to be mounted by different males.
Everyone has their differences and it is wonderful and very ardent to do it. If I let myself get pregnant by everyone who fucks me, would be many children and for me, not God! :rolleyes::unsure:

I love the feeling of extra lubrication especially if there is more than one cock taking a turn

Totally agree.
If I am seduced by more than one Black Bull, like you feel several hard tails inside me, hot and drilling at the same time to fill my mouth, hot and wet pussy and my tight and white ass of slut, Oh yeah, that's wonderful,a pleasure so intense, that I lose the sense between their bodies, well trapped by his hard tails tooth of my filling me with his honey... Uuuauuu....! :threesome::sex:

She looks so beautiful with that beautiful body and that sensual belly that you have made. Hummmm

I imagine that you make me one too, and my pussy gets wet instantly when I imagine myself given to you to be inseminated.

Marvelous photo. Thanks for sharing. Alice :sex:

Attachments

• Alice enjoyi9ng ride.jpg
    Alice enjoyi9ng ride.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 197
******************************************************************************************************************

Why did you and your husband agree to use condoms with your lovers if your tubes are tied? Does he have anxiety about other men's seed?

When your tubes were tied, were they actually tied, or were they "burned"? Tied can very often be reversed - IF you want to get pregnant and indulge that biological need for semen.
Exactly. He still feels weird about another man cumming inside me. They were burned. Baby factory is permanently shut down

Any woman Im with should be expected to take her bulls bareback atleast after the first time or so. If you have gone through the effort to pick out the right black bull and gotten comfortable enough to allow him to take your wife, she deserves his cock bareback and he deserves to take her the same and cum inside her everytime whether the husband agrees or not. the wife can disagree but ive never had one say no and had everyone of them admit to me, guiltily sometimes, they wanted him to cum inside them

Back