Backlash against white women who date Blackmen

Hopefully my GF's cousin (who is built for BBC, and lives in a part of Dallas with many black people) will get a black boyfriend one of these days. If her cousin meets a quality black man, it should open up my gf's mind (and pussy) more to the idea.

My gf is very shy, and she doesn't want to be the interracial pioneer in the family. But if someone else does it first, I'm sure it will ease the burden for her.

I hear that ******* in public and speak the fuck up. Never know when the crew from 'What Would You Do?' is filming. Lol
Seriously, I am quick to check a bastard that needs checkin'. Think whatever you want. Keep those thoughts to yourself.

I came on here to defend my "purple crayon chasing, mudshark, coalburner, responsible for the end-of-the white-race" women and I'm sorry I let some fools try to hijack and jump the discussion off the tracks.

To all you white-women who face discrimination, don't fret, the Black Bulls always got your back. And more Black people love and accept white people than those that don't so don't get discouraged by the few idiots you meet who got their own insecurity, and jealously issues that they take their hate out on you.

Unfortunately yes some blackwomen do hold the sentiment that there aren't alot of good blackmen to go around and its worse enough that the white-women are stealing them they say, however you can't help like or love what your attracted to and don't look at it from the scarcity point of view but look at life of having abundant love and people should be able to love anyone whether they are Black, white, yellow, purple, blue, pink, Octamaroon, Quadron or what have you. I've dated the whole United Nations representation just about from Japanese, to Yugoslavian, Italian, African, and I just have alot of love in me for beautiful women and see her inner beauty as well not just the skin tone and whats on the surface.

So anyway, here are 2 videos of some white girls getting alot of love from alot of Black people that should make you smile:

Dam where this white-girl at, I gotta find her and get all up on that ass-shaker of hers :blackheart::blackgreedy:

To all my white ladies - much love and respect from the BigBlackBull76
:bigsmile:
View media item 6562View media item 675
Well said, sir!

if I've learned anything in this life it's damned if you do, damned if you don't....

So, black men who are into white girls, keep loving them!

White Women who love black men, keep loving them.

And to the white males who are Cuckolds, we will keep on watching.

We can't care about what others think of us. It's our lives to live. That's what's great about being an American, they can hate it but, they can't stop us.

I've been in a relationship with a black man for five years. It didn't start because of a fetish,but because of mutual attraction, respect, and desire. Yes, we've gotten the "look" from people in public but the only ones who outwardly and vocally express their disdain are black women. I think the millenial generation is by far the most accepting of interracial relationships. Unfortunately it seems people my own age are the least tolerant.

When it comes to a lot of these racists and bigots in our society, they just can't understand that us white women can have a relationship or fall in love with a black man because of mutual attraction, respect, desire (and a lot of other reasons I might add) that you mentioned.. so many of them label us as sluts and whores or maybe thinking we're going out with these beautiful black men only because of the "big black cock syndrome"..

Something else you mentioned that I've also experienced is being outwardly and vocally confronted by black women. I had this happen to me in a club ladies restroom once by 3 different black women and if it wouldn't have been for a couple other girls in the room at the same time who called security, it might have gotten physical.. although I'm very fit, my little 100 lb frame was no match for the 3 of them. When I returned to my boyfriend, he was furious and made sure these women were removed from the club.. And since then, I have noticed that it seems as if we get those "looks" and silent remarks from other black women also.. even more so than other whites..

It's sad that we have so many bigots/racist in our society and thankfully, I can see that interracial dating is starting to be more acceptable in our society. I'm also happy to see that we are seeing it in the movie industry and also in TV scenes, although I would really enjoy seeing a lot more of it.

If anyone here has followed my posts in the past, you probably know that my parents and a few other family members have completely dis-owned me since the day I was divorcing my cheating husband and now dating a black guy.. So it was even more difficult to accept them as being a part of the racist problem. Yes, I have lost a few other personal friends because of my interracial relationship but that's when you realize that they were not true friends anyway..
But surprisingly, for every friend I've lost, I think I've gained so many more, especially when I became very open about the relationship I have with my black boyfriend.. It's always surprising when a woman you've known for a long time and someone you'd never expect to be interested, will want to privately talk to me about how much they envy me for openly dating and living with a black guy.. So yes, the interracial lifestyle is getting to be a very rapidly growing lifestyle in our society and I'm loving every minute of it..

This is my greatest fear I come from a upper class raciest family. Who would disown me if they found out my man was making me have sex with black men

When it comes to a lot of these racists and bigots in our society, they just can't understand that us white women can have a relationship or fall in love with a black man because of mutual attraction, respect, desire (and a lot of other reasons I might add) that you mentioned.. so many of them label us as sluts and whores or maybe thinking we're going out with these beautiful black men only because of the "big black cock syndrome"..

Something else you mentioned that I've also experienced is being outwardly and vocally confronted by black women. I had this happen to me in a club ladies restroom once by 3 different black women and if it wouldn't have been for a couple other girls in the room at the same time who called security, it might have gotten physical.. although I'm very fit, my little 100 lb frame was no match for the 3 of them. When I returned to my boyfriend, he was furious and made sure these women were removed from the club.. And since then, I have noticed that it seems as if we get those "looks" and silent remarks from other black women also.. even more so than other whites..

It's sad that we have so many bigots/racist in our society and thankfully, I can see that interracial dating is starting to be more acceptable in our society. I'm also happy to see that we are seeing it in the movie industry and also in TV scenes, although I would really enjoy seeing a lot more of it.

If anyone here has followed my posts in the past, you probably know that my parents and a few other family members have completely dis-owned me since the day I was divorcing my cheating husband and now dating a black guy.. So it was even more difficult to accept them as being a part of the racist problem. Yes, I have lost a few other personal friends because of my interracial relationship but that's when you realize that they were not true friends anyway..
But surprisingly, for every friend I've lost, I think I've gained so many more, especially when I became very open about the relationship I have with my black boyfriend.. It's always surprising when a woman you've known for a long time and someone you'd never expect to be interested, will want to privately talk to me about how much they envy me for openly dating and living with a black guy.. So yes, the interracial lifestyle is getting to be a very rapidly growing lifestyle in our society and I'm loving every minute of it..
@Janice K - hey my dear kudos to you for standing up to your racist family and riding and dying by your man (a BlackMan's side).

I'm from the North east in which you see Interracial couples very prevalent and common that we think nothing of it. Growing up I dated more white women then Black and I never knew discrimination (at least from my eyes). Lately I've been spending alot more time in the deep south and I'm finding out that skin-color is still an issue down here more and people keep themselves segregated.

The focus on skin color for all the negative reasons just creates an artificial divide and its ridiculous when we all ******* the same color when cut and we all have feelings which can be hurt. We actually have alot more things in common than separates us beyond people having a different shade to their skin and we are not alien species with different a physiology to one another.

~REAL TALK - true story:
I was talking to a black woman I met recently who told me last week she has a girl friend who happens to be white that is dating a black guy now for more than 2 years. She said when her family first found out she was dating the black guy they told her they did not want her to bring him to the house and she couldn't come home for Thanksgiving with the family so she skipped last year.

This year the family invited her home for Thanksgiving but said that if she is still dating the boyfriend she can not bring him but to come alone. So the white woman being a good true woman decided to stick by her man and said that he has been good to her and stood by her so she would not abandon him and choose not to go home for Thanksgiving and disowned her family (at least for thanksgiving). That story restored some of my faith with white women in the South. Things are changing - albeit real slow.

~Thought you might like to hear that story. Happy Thanksgiving all/ or Turkey day and remember what this is all about, being thankful, tell your family and friends that you love them and spend a good day relaxing with them and don't be all selfish and self-absorbed for one day in your life.

Have we really come a long way with backlash and discrimination? Remember what the origin of Thanksgiving was about? Well it wasn't about eating until you need an anti-acid pill and watching football farting on the couch all evening.
A-temp-QoS9.jpg
A-temp-QoS8.jpg

img_2129.png

Oh but don't forget to get that big juicy dark meat and stuffing inside you. Gobble, Gobble Turkeys.
A-temp-QoS10.jpg

Last edited:
When an Asian woman dates a black man, they also face the same backlash from some ignorant white guys. Some white men believe the entire world full of women belong to them because of their White Privilege. If a certain woman exclusively dates black men, white men often degrade her by calling her unnecessary names like "black man lover", "Black cock whore", etc. However, if those same women were to date white guys exclusively, they're not those same names mentioned. See the double standard? Women are women when dating whites guys, but whores and sluts when dating black guys. I'm not surprised, some white guys envy black males....

you don't have to be a certain skin colour to be a racist, in fact many women who date outside race do so for stereotypical reasons and in fact are racist themselves if they only realized it.
men of all colours often "see" women of their own skin colour as their own, it`s - asian women dating black or white are more likely to get backlash from Asian men than white men in fact, "white privilege" is a racist term itself

I used to work in a job around a lot of black females whom I was good friends with a lot of, I can tell you first hand that everyone wants to blame everything bad on white men, but if you want to see racism at the worst hang around a bunch of black women when a white woman seeing a black man goes by. Every slur you can think of comes out and often the wish to beat her ass is expressed freely. I rarely heard anything near that bad from white men.

http://fabwags.com/philippa-okoye-nfl-player-lawrence-okoye-wife/

Apparently dating a black man means your a whore if your a white woman, a lot white women get stereotyped as being "easy" or "loose" because they like or exclusively date black men the derogatory names just keep coming "mudshark" "purple crayon chaser"(that's a college expression for the young ones I just found out about..... Have you experienced this type of thing?
For me it seems the black sistas give my boyfriends a bad time, when we are out. But its ok old feelings die hard and people are starting to come around. Love to all Annie

I used to work in a job around a lot of black females whom I was good friends with a lot of, I can tell you first hand that everyone wants to blame everything bad on white men, but if you want to see racism at the worst hang around a bunch of black women when a white woman seeing a black man goes by. Every slur you can think of comes out and often the wish to beat her ass is expressed freely. I rarely heard anything near that bad from white men.
@nothinguc - i addressed this issue in a previous post on why Black women are like that here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...en-who-date-blackmen.43561/page-4#post-775312

Check this video out to for some explanation behind it - ******* is funny but the chic says "all you weak black men want a weak white woman":

Then watch this, some more sobering facts of what Black women know, so although its not justifiable for their outward vocal hatred, you can understand their mentality of the situation:

I find this interesting some people posting in reaction to you seem to be defending women who say they only date men of certain race in this case black men, but are at the same time saying that white people and Asian people who prefer to stick to there own people are some how prejudiced and have racist views. Just an observation.
These are the people who, whether they realize it or not, see black men as superior. Now, while this may seem racist, it is actually not. It is more realistic and less opinionated. If in fact, black male partners provide excellent company, better sexual experiences and excellent offspring, why shouldn't a white woman see this as an advantage? And why should she not think that all other races should see the same? This in now way puts down other races with any degree of intentionality. It is just stating the obvious that others are scared of. Submitting to the truth is a thing of beauty.

Back