Backlash against white women who date Blackmen

This reaction is often the result of a deep insecurity. A lot of them are probably cuckolds in denial.
Absolutely correct! That could not have been stated better. In fact, with education, most white males would turn into cuckolds. This is because power is the ultimate afro-desiac. And the true power of the sexually superior black male is undeniable. (yes yes i know there are exceptions. Please don't waste out time stating the obvious)

So sad this happens. I'm white and for me I love IR black men with white women. If I stare at an IR couple it is because I like what I see. Also if there are biracial children I compliment the white mom when I can. The last lady I complimented has two beautiful mixed daughters and she just seemed so impressed and happy to hear my compliment.
I am interested in hearing why you "like what [you] see".

America is the worst possible example you could have given for progress. it is literally born from genocide, built off the backs of slaves, and only exists through exploitation of people and resources around the world. people literally have to die for your entitlement to self righteousness.

it's easy to be progressive, when everyone else is ****** to make all the sacrifices.
While I agree with some of what you say, I would not agree that America is the "worst" example of progressiveness.

Me as a German learned to live with the stares, no name calling to my face despite a frequent dumb ass remark. I noticed how many of the black ladies kn the Baptist Church looked me up and down walking into the pew with my bf. Most people were overall friendly. That was in TN back in March 2009. Fortunately I never rexperienced any form of verbal harassment.
Still it's my choice who I date. Iam not.here to please anyone.except my partner. ;-)

http://fabwags.com/philippa-okoye-nfl-player-lawrence-okoye-wife/

Apparently dating a black man means your a whore if your a white woman, a lot white women get stereotyped as being "easy" or "loose" because they like or exclusively date black men the derogatory names just keep coming "mudshark" "purple crayon chaser"(that's a college expression for the young ones I just found out about..... Have you experienced this type of thing?
Yes many times and not only from white men but also from black women, but I don't give a damn ******* to all that nonsense!!!!

Same here. Big difference between growing up in Northern states compared to Southern states.

I've read threads like 'How many have you....' or 'When was your first...?' - and coming from up north where I grew up interracial dating was barely a second thought. I've literally been dating white girls my entire life. My first crush as a 5yo was my Italian next door neighbor's ******* lol. Starting from 5th grade its been white girls nonstop :p But I've dated other races as well and my ******* are mixed race. :sex:

Hopefully websites like this help open people's minds more to what is sexually exciting and fuck what society says. I meet a lot of white girls here in Texas who i KNOW are sniffing around wanting this dark meat but they are programmed to think a certain way! But that feeling between those thighs is haaaaard to ignore for too long :blackgreedy:

And the true power of the sexually superior black male is undeniable
very deniable actually!! MOST white and non black women that have sex with black men do not stay with them - its the exceptions that stay! or 'once you go black 90% go back" dealt with it

Toronto is pretty progressive, but like anyplace, you will have racial backlashes.

When I have a "date night" with a lover, we go to areas where everyone is accepted for what they are. More or less. Mixed racial couples, gays, lesbians, are all accepted. Or at the least tolerated. Don't get me wrong, there are many areas where a backlash can be experienced. But since I'm going out for a good time, we avoid them.

I'll get sideways glances wherever we go though. Mostly from women. I like to think they are jealous.

Toronto is pretty progressive, but like anyplace, you will have racial backlashes.

When I have a "date night" with a lover, we go to areas where everyone is accepted for what they are. More or less. Mixed racial couples, gays, lesbians, are all accepted. Or at the least tolerated. Don't get me wrong, there are many areas where a backlash can be experienced. But since I'm going out for a good time, we avoid them.

I'll get sideways glances wherever we go though. Mostly from women. I like to think they are jealous.
jealous of your beauty as much as the man your with I'm sure...

I'm sure the jealousy would really kick in if they knew he wasn't my husband. The ladies wishing they could do the same. And the men wishing their wives would as well.

I wonder if secretly wives want to be free to date. And husbands wish their wives would become "hot wives"
@sweetginny - those were some words of beauty. I know many people deep down secretly wish to be free to do the same as you stated. Everyone has a carnal nature they try to suppress and raw 'animalistic' (i made the word-up/tell them to add it to the dictionary) sex is a turn-on, no doubt about it.

Watching a big muscular hung black man fucking a little white women to ******* is a sight to behold and anyone would be aroused by it because all humans have a sexual nature, most just try to ignore it. The Black Bulls have this figured out thus why we have a corner on the hard-core fucking market. I see the joy and happiness in the eyes of all the white women and men i meet at watching me go at it with the wife or gf - they are in pure bliss.

@sweetginny - those were some words of beauty. I know many people deep down secretly wish to be free to do the same as you stated. Everyone has a carnal nature they try to suppress and raw 'animalistic' (i made the word-up/tell them to add it to the dictionary) sex is a turn-on, no doubt about it.

Watching a big muscular hung black man fucking a little white women to ******* is a sight to behold and anyone would be aroused by it because all humans have a sexual nature, most just try to ignore it. The Black Bulls have this figured out thus why we have a corner on the hard-core fucking market. I see the joy and happiness in the eyes of all the white women and men i meet at watching me go at it with the wife or gf - they are in pure bliss.
It's not only a sight to behold. It's also an experience every woman should enjoy at least once in her life.

But, maybe it's a good thing not everyone indulges. Makes it extra special for those of us who do indulge. And make us who indulge extra special to many people.

this is a hillarious video and I posted on this thread before about this. What about the backlash to Blackmen who date white women - your going to love this:

I don't think it is so much of a white women black men kind of thing as it is a more general race traitor kind of thing. I imagine white men and black women probably deal with these kind of issues aswell, probably with the woman again taking the brunt although there will be more derision rather than admiration that the man will receive from his fellows.

http://fabwags.com/philippa-okoye-nfl-player-lawrence-okoye-wife/

Apparently dating a black man means your a whore if your a white woman(...)
i suspect it wasn`t meant this way, but actually comes across like a statement of yours?

Haters are everywhere, just like me... i hate generalizations! Has anyone even noticed the story was about a couple that fell in love, married and stayed together? This has plain nothing to do with "race" and most likely nothing with a "sexual kink". i guess, most haters in this scenario are driven by downright envy.
And the true power of the sexually superior black male is undeniable
very deniable actually!! MOST white and non black women that have sex with black men do not stay with them - its the exceptions that stay! or 'once you go black 90% go back" dealt with it
But then again, this is true for most of all relationships these days, no matter "what color or contrast". It seems to be "just not fashionable" to meet a partner a young age and stay together all life.

Me as a German learned to live with the stares, no name calling to my face despite a frequent dumb ass remark. I noticed how many of the black ladies kn the Baptist Church looked me up and down walking into the pew with my bf. Most people were overall friendly. That was in TN back in March 2009. Fortunately I never rexperienced any form of verbal harassment.
Still it's my choice who I date. Iam not.here to please anyone.except my partner. ;-)
-And I bet you serve your Black Man well and to his total delight! Nene the less,I bet some Black Ladies,including those in the Church back in 2009 would give you a good,Black Ass Whipping on all over your pretty White Ass!

Me as a German learned to live with the stares (...) That was in TN back in March 2009. Fortunately I never rexperienced any form of verbal harassment. (...)
Good for you to not experience such a bad (but nonsensically bad) thing (again). ;)

By TN you mean Tennessee? Or is it an abbreviation of some German state or town, perhaps, too? Sorry for my ignorance.

You said, you "as a German learned to live with the stares"? Now i wonder. Where in Germany do you live?

Sometimes stares do not quite mean what one would expect. i remember a situation i was on a public transport and one stop a woman got on in and i thought, 'wow, what a lovely lady!' i mean, she really looked beautiful to me. One particular moment i briefly made eye contact with her, just half a moment longer so that she would be aware of my interest. i felt flirty and in a good mood. That was exactly when she blurted out in my direction, and with quite a loud voice: "You don`t need to stare at me like that. i already know i`m fat!" - i was speechless. No BS, true story! :(

Back