Baby Talk

If I may answer that question...
From our experience, the "biological fath@r" aka "the Bull" couldn't care
less about having a "regular and frequent role in the baby's life". Most young teen males want to fuck (a lot!).
Be serious, you really think they want to be "fathers"? They seem to enjoy breeding and planting their seed,
but when it comes to responsibility, it's the couple's problem.
But we aren't, nor have we ever complained.
My wife and I have for the most part, worked as a team to accommodate these young bulls.
Their primary job was always to get my wife high, seduce her, fuck her good and hard, make her cum.
And then be on their way or put her in an Uber if the tryst was at their place.
Man, I love your attitude :)

If I may answer that question...
From our experience, the "biological fath@r" aka "the Bull" couldn't care
less about having a "regular and frequent role in the baby's life". Most young teen males want to fuck (a lot!).
Be serious, you really think they want to be "fathers"? They seem to enjoy breeding and planting their seed,
but when it comes to responsibility, it's the couple's problem.
But we aren't, nor have we ever complained.
My wife and I have for the most part, worked as a team to accommodate these young bulls.
Their primary job was always to get my wife high, seduce her, fuck her good and hard, make her cum.
And then be on their way or put her in an Uber if the tryst was at their place.
So your wife has sex with young teenage boys. Many women look for actual men with a sense of maturity.

Great news! My wife just went for a check up and as we expected she is 12 weeks pregnant! The biological *******’s name is Yaw and I remember him making a mess of her undercarriage about 12 weeks ago. We shared the good news with him and he asked me to please not touch her while she carries his baby. We’ll be celebrating with some big dick blasting tonight!

Great news! My wife just went for a check up and as we expected she is 12 weeks pregnant! The biological *******’s name is Yaw and I remember him making a mess of her undercarriage about 12 weeks ago. We shared the good news with him and he asked me to please not touch her while she carries his baby. We’ll be celebrating with some big dick blasting tonight!
Congrats to your wife. Also congrats to now being pussy free for at least the next 6 months.

Now that is what I'm hoping to make a beautiful reality! The thought of breeding both, Mom and ******* is overwhelming erotic! Thanks for sharing this similar thought! ♠️❤️💯🔥🔥🔥
Can't resist asking........how about 2 sisters? My sister and I shared a Black Lover for about 6 months. Our last "hurrah" before she stopped (she knew her husband would NEVER go along with this) was to show up at my Mom's for Thanksgiving with BLACK BABY MAYBE written on our bellies in black magic marker!!

J (the wife

My thoughts on this are varied, but in general I doubt that when someone engages in doing this, they are quite UNlikely to be spreading photos of it all over the internet. We don't post p[hots any longer due to one asshole that did not like NO for my answer. It nearly became an embarassing incident.
Certainly if I was to get pregnant, the last thing I would do is start taking photos for hubby to upload here so we could receive some of the disgusting questions and requests that I see posted. That does not reduce the interest in discussing it, however. But this is a 18+ year comittment. and not a form of sexual enhancement to be shared with the world. Its unlikely we would share the details with family.

We both have various fantasies about how this happens. The most likely being it is a natural desire of a longer term relationship I have with a Black Lover. That said, I have MASSIVE orgasms when hubby talks to me about going to "peep shows" during my most fertile time of the month and letting any cock that comes thru the wall cum DEEP inside of me, and we have to wait for the birth to even know the race!!! Chances of doing that, as close to zero as one can get. I value my life.

I would love this to happen with a Lover that continues to come around during and after my pregnancy. We are like a comitted couple during that time. His level of involvement after would be up to him. Probably best if he is known as an "Uncle". Financially, there is no need for him to be involved there, we are well able to raise another or we would not even consider this. Could a second pregnancy happen........WOW!!

Then another fantasy we discuss is a guy that simply omes around when he needs a wet pussy to cum in. Doesn't really see me as much more than that, and when I get pregnant his only real interest is to take me around to mee friends and family and brag on what he has done!! Maybe share me with some of them too. His only real involvement is when he's horny and knows he can get a "quick nut" with me.

That is some of what we discuss and think about when playing with this idea. Have found that in reality, most guys chicken out at the moment of truth anyway. LOL If it happens though, we are well prepared for the reality and only require what the Lover wants to provide.

J (the wife)

My thoughts on this are varied, but in general I doubt that when someone engages in doing this, they are quite UNlikely to be spreading photos of it all over the internet. We don't post p[hots any longer due to one asshole that did not like NO for my answer. It nearly became an embarassing incident.
Certainly if I was to get pregnant, the last thing I would do is start taking photos for hubby to upload here so we could receive some of the disgusting questions and requests that I see posted. That does not reduce the interest in discussing it, however. But this is a 18+ year comittment. and not a form of sexual enhancement to be shared with the world. Its unlikely we would share the details with family.

We both have various fantasies about how this happens. The most likely being it is a natural desire of a longer term relationship I have with a Black Lover. That said, I have MASSIVE orgasms when hubby talks to me about going to "peep shows" during my most fertile time of the month and letting any cock that comes thru the wall cum DEEP inside of me, and we have to wait for the birth to even know the race!!! Chances of doing that, as close to zero as one can get. I value my life.

I would love this to happen with a Lover that continues to come around during and after my pregnancy. We are like a comitted couple during that time. His level of involvement after would be up to him. Probably best if he is known as an "Uncle". Financially, there is no need for him to be involved there, we are well able to raise another or we would not even consider this. Could a second pregnancy happen........WOW!!

Then another fantasy we discuss is a guy that simply omes around when he needs a wet pussy to cum in. Doesn't really see me as much more than that, and when I get pregnant his only real interest is to take me around to mee friends and family and brag on what he has done!! Maybe share me with some of them too. His only real involvement is when he's horny and knows he can get a "quick nut" with me.

That is some of what we discuss and think about when playing with this idea. Have found that in reality, most guys chicken out at the moment of truth anyway. LOL If it happens though, we are well prepared for the reality and only require what the Lover wants to provide.

J (the wife)
i like that....

Absolutely no obligation to share pictures here. People can use pictures in all kinds of ways these days for blackmail, doxxing, etc. even if faces aren’t shown.

We’ve discussed the potential outcome, we both have breeding and pregnancy kinks and the dirty talk aspect of carrying a bull’s baby turns both of us on to no end, but the responsibility, the baby’s well being, social pressure from our friends and family etc makes us hesitant

It wouldn’t be fair to the baby growing up, we’d want to make sure they were fully taken care of and safe financially, emotionally and socially

If we ever do carry a bull’s baby we’d have to cut all ties with our families the onslaught of small minded bigotry would be too much of a toll on our and the baby’s well being.

So to answer question clearly, absolutely we want our bulls to breed her, but it would be irresponsible, at least for now.

I hope for at least one or two in the future, but I think as soon as the first is born the threshold will have been crossed and it will essentially become open season, we have 3 of our own, so after the first bull pregnancy I have a feeling we’d probably have nothing holding us back from more.

We’ve discussed the potential outcome, we both have breeding and pregnancy kinks and the dirty talk aspect of carrying a bull’s baby turns both of us on to no end, but the responsibility, the baby’s well being, social pressure from our friends and family etc makes us hesitant

It wouldn’t be fair to the baby growing up, we’d want to make sure they were fully taken care of and safe financially, emotionally and socially

If we ever do carry a bull’s baby we’d have to cut all ties with our families the onslaught of small minded bigotry would be too much of a toll on our and the baby’s well being.

So to answer question clearly, absolutely we want our bulls to breed her, but it would be irresponsible, at least for now.

I hope for at least one or two in the future, but I think as soon as the first is born the threshold will have been crossed and it will essentially become open season, we have 3 of our own, so after the first bull pregnancy I have a feeling we’d probably have nothing holding us back from more.
one just needs to cross the threshold.......but after taking every thing and thinking thoroughly ...........

would love to be a part of this journey with you

Back