Baby Talk

So as a black bull that loves spreading his seed I wonder how many other bulls or couples or anyone goes through with the baby making process... do you just have the baby and say whatever happens happens or do you plan out how the baby will be raised and who will raise them and who pays for what?... cause there's alot of breeding talk but people rarely discuss what happens if they actually do end up conceiving...
I make it known that I’m not on BC and that I have the desire to be bred. If it is during ovulation, I specifically seek out men who share in the desire to impregnate me.

I also make it clear that I expect nothing other than the donation. I’m stable and secure enough to take on another mouth and I welcome the responsibility. I do try to lay everything out and make sure the communication is very clear when pregnancy is the intended outcome.

I make it known that I’m not on BC and that I have the desire to be bred. If it is during ovulation, I specifically seek out men who share in the desire to impregnate me.

I also make it clear that I expect nothing other than the donation. I’m stable and secure enough to take on another mouth and I welcome the responsibility. I do try to lay everything out and make sure the communication is very clear when pregnancy is the intended outcome.
my kinda girl

Let’s face it there not cheep, but if your a real couple that work as a team then the moneys pooled and bulls are paid , savings made and rest used for pleasure , what difference does it make, obviously you budget would increase, it’s better than being a single parent and the baby has both parents. To add to it had a couple that couldn’t conceive due to the man had bad seed, they went and found a bull that ticked there box and sorted the job, far better than getting pregnant to get a council house ..!

So as a black bull that loves spreading his seed I wonder how many other bulls or couples or anyone goes through with the baby making process... do you just have the baby and say whatever happens happens or do you plan out how the baby will be raised and who will raise them and who pays for what?... cause there's alot of breeding talk but people rarely discuss what happens if they actually do end up conceiving...
We are looking for this to happen and we raise it as we class it as our baby and give the baby the best life we can

Let’s face it there not cheep, but if your a real couple that work as a team then the moneys pooled and bulls are paid , savings made and rest used for pleasure , what difference does it make, obviously you budget would increase, it’s better than being a single parent and the baby has both parents. To add to it had a couple that couldn’t conceive due to the man had bad seed, they went and found a bull that ticked there box and sorted the job, far better than getting pregnant to get a council house ..!
nice take

Two pregnancies by chance (the first with twins), one planned in the middle. We are expecting our sixth baby - the fourth that is biracial.

Some states have laws that the husband is responsible regardless - to keep families together. Regardless, few white couples will take a black man to court in a cuckold situation.
Such a wonderful situation!! Curious (and you may have answered, I haven't read all the responses here yet) but are the pregnancies by different fathers? Both interracial and non-interracial? I want to have one (?) more while we are still young enough to enjoy the pregnacy ad raising another, and an iterracial pregnancy would be the ULTIMATE for me/us. J (the wife)

Well I am not actively trying to get pregnant if it happens it happens and yes it is something my husband and I have discussed as well as it gets brought up with most men we are with. The general plans is the baby would be my husband's and mine. There have been a few black men that have wanted to be included should it happen but everyone has their own thoughts on it.
THat was the position we took over the years I was BBC acgtive. If it happens, it happens and we are the parents. If my Lover (assuming I knew who it was) wanted to continue seeing me during and after the pregnancy, that would be great and preferred. J (the wife)

"He's just coming over for a quick blow job", that's what my wife Christine said after she got off the phone.
She was close to ovulating so I knew it wouldn't be a good time for Trey (her bull) to stop by.
Maybe it was because he could tell she was fertile (Chris has a lot of white discharge during this time) but
he actually wound up spending the night.

Three warm loads sitting up inside her cunt all night gave his "batter" ample time to plant itself
in her belly. I slept on the couch but in reality I didn't ******* at all. "Cucky Angst" will do that to you.
I knew she was going to get pregged... looking back, I think we all did.
LOL, I can't tell you how MANY times this exact scenario played out with both of my wives, especially #1 as she was much more open with her Lovers about both her marital status and my acceptance of her desires.

She would have guys calling ALL the time saying "Baby, I just need a quick nut!! Can you take care of that for me if I stop by?" And she would end up letting them fuck her without her dipahragm in (it was much less an issue when she was on the pill) with the promise of pulling out.....which usually resulted in their sperm dripping down her thighs and she had another fun story to share with me about how that happened.

She was pregnant 3 times during our marriage, only the first was by me.

#2 lets her Lovers think she is cheating behind my back, she prefers that and it works for us. So her dalliances take place outside the home. Many times she would drive somewhere like a park, or a mall parking lot, and meet someoe "for a quick blowjob" and come home with a story about how he couldn't cum from just a blowjob, promised he would pull out, and when that time came she let him cum inside as SHE got carried away. Funny how many of her Lovers just could't cum from blowjobs, her oral skills are AMAZING!!

So far only one pregnancy by me, but plenty of chances have been taken. She has a tipped uterus which makes ut difficult to get pregnant, or we would be raising a small tribe of mixed race family.

CW

Intentional breeding sex is always the most fun and sexy. I loved watching tits swell, tummy bulge, and her increased sex drive
Absolutely! Even though an older couple like ourselves are supposed to
be taken-aback and upset, seeing the effect of what was happening to my
wife's body was just the opposite. Titties swell, tummy pokes out, farting,
always horny now.

When wife told me, "Even your mom noticed my tummy bulge...
what if she knew the babydaddy is a black teen?"
"I told you this might happen."

Back