Baby Talk

Cloud

Male
Real Person
So as a black bull that loves spreading his seed I wonder how many other bulls or couples or anyone goes through with the baby making process... do you just have the baby and say whatever happens happens or do you plan out how the baby will be raised and who will raise them and who pays for what?... cause there's alot of breeding talk but people rarely discuss what happens if they actually do end up conceiving...

So as a black bull that loves spreading his seed I wonder how many other bulls or couples or anyone goes through with the baby making process... do you just have the baby and say whatever happens happens or do you plan out how the baby will be raised and who will raise them and who pays for what?... cause there's alot of breeding talk but people rarely discuss what happens if they actually do end up conceiving...
Before we were married, we had mutually agreed that the wife could have sex with any Black bull she wished. They would all take her bare back, and all would inseminate her. According to the collective memory of both of us, no Black bull ever asked if she was on birth control. They all took their pleasure, gave her a lot of pleasure in return, and everyone one of the bulls emptied his balls deep in her welcoming, married, white womb. Which proves the old adage: "A true alpha male will fuck and inseminate any married woman, so long as she is married to someone else!" Seven of these bulls were successful in impregnating their married white "bitch" with their babies. Which means that the African DNA of these 7 Black bulls will be carried into future generations thanks to the lust of a married white slut with her submissive white cuckold husband dutifully working his fat ass off to support them. NWBO

It is very unfortunate that fate did not permit you the opportunity to spread your Black seed into my wife's receptive white womb. Your baby-maker looks quite formidable.

Attachments

• In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 589
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 371
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 445
We did not blast all over the internet about me having unprotected sex. We just did it.
What's important for us is that both my husband and I knew if got preg, I would have the baby. We also did not want the bio dad hanging around. We considered him a sperm donor. My husband and I raise our mixed race k i d s just like the others where he's the bio dad. My family is/was a bit irked by what I was doing, but eventually, everyone could accept it.

I highly discourage actually getting blk preg. It's 20 yrs of commitment. The husband has to be fully on board even after he's cum. It's great to talk about as fantasy and best left that way. Accidents do happen, but an adoption is an option for those that just cannot make the commitment.

Last edited:

It hasn't happened to us yet (the getting pregnant part) and isn't likely, but in the event it does, we raise the baby.

I think that many black bulls knowingly seek-out and sense white couples that are financially able and willing to raise their babies.
Even the teen ones wanted my wife (both in her late 40's & 50's) to have their baby.
By making me "usher in" the cock into wifey's fertile pussy and then having me eat their butthole while depositing
their load, they naturally know I'm submissive and will in all probability, take care of mom and the baby.

I think that many black bulls knowingly seek-out and sense white couples that are financially able and willing to raise their babies.
Even the teen ones wanted my wife (both in her late 40's & 50's) to have their baby.
By making me "usher in" the cock into wifey's fertile pussy and then having me eat their butthole while depositing
their load, they naturally know I'm submissive and will in all probability, take care of mom and the baby.

It's kind of a natural, biological thing that part of attraction and sexual desire stems from humans' innate nature to seek to mate with those who would produce the best offspring and also be capable of nurturing them.

Yes, they (bulls) also pick-up on when wifey tells you to "Do what he tells you to do" thing,
and like a good little cucky, you do it.

The ultimate is watching, holding, cuddling the bulls baby downstairs while he's busy upstairs trying to
knock-up wifey again. Her body still carrying baby-fat, with her big titties leaking, then spewing milk as
his big cock makes her orgasm.

As he leaves, not much if anything is said. Most bulls don't have a lot (if any) respect for cuckolds.

Excellent explanation as to why our hot wife/cuckold husband lifestyle/marriage was so pleasurable for my wife, her Black bulls and me; while also defining my responsibility and acceptance in providing for my wife and the baby that the Black stud may, if the fates allow, have planted in my wife's adulterous, fertile, white womb. My hot wife was inseminated by every Black cock that was thrust into her, and nobody broached the subject if my wife was on birth control. The Black bulls were only interested in achieving sexual pleasure and conquest. Being aggressive alpha males and wanting to pass their African DNA unto future generations, they had the added satisfaction of using a submissive white cuckold's wife to achieve paternity. My wife, upon feeling the Black man's cock and balls on the verge of inseminating her, would kiss the stud passionately and wrap her arms and legs around his humping body to signify her acceptance of him as her partner in the act of human reproduction. Upon feeling the first streams of Black baby-makers being deposited in her, my wife's orgasming pussy/cunt would grasp and pull on the Black cock to ensure that every drop of Black seed gets to where it will do the most good.

Like you, I am a totally submissive white cuckold. I also kiss a bull's Black ass and eat out his Black asshole while he is breeding my wife. I also gently massage his Black balls to help insure a successful breeding. My wife was successfully Black bred a total of 7 times. How many times was your wife Black bred?

My wife was knocked-up 5 times... had the baby two times, one miscarriage, two abortions.
The first I watched, the bull unload inside her unprotected pussy, the bull made a point of stopping,
looking at me straight in the eye and then said, "skeetin' my babies up in yo' wife's belly...
that's some nasty sh!t... you all ready for that?" and then did the damage.

I was embarrassed, humiliated, full of angst, nervous but excited all at once.

Last edited:
Excellent explanation as to why our hot wife/cuckold husband lifestyle/marriage was so pleasurable for my wife, her Black bulls and me; while also defining my responsibility and acceptance in providing for my wife and the baby that the Black stud may, if the fates allow, have planted in my wife's adulterous, fertile, white womb. My hot wife was inseminated by every Black cock that was thrust into her, and nobody broached the subject if my wife was on birth control. The Black bulls were only interested in achieving sexual pleasure and conquest. Being aggressive alpha males and wanting to pass their African DNA unto future generations, they had the added satisfaction of using a submissive white cuckold's wife to achieve paternity. My wife, upon feeling the Black man's cock and balls on the verge of inseminating her, would kiss the stud passionately and wrap her arms and legs around his humping body to signify her acceptance of him as her partner in the act of human reproduction. Upon feeling the first streams of Black baby-makers being deposited in her, my wife's orgasming pussy/cunt would grasp and pull on the Black cock to ensure that every drop of Black seed gets to where it will do the most good.

Like you, I am a totally submissive white cuckold. I also kiss a bull's Black ass and eat out his Black asshole while he is breeding my wife. I also gently massage his Black balls to help insure a successful breeding. My wife was successfully Black bred a total of 7 times. How many times was your wife Black bred?
Very hot.

Before we were married, we had mutually agreed that the wife could have sex with any Black bull she wished. They would all take her bare back, and all would inseminate her. According to the collective memory of both of us, no Black bull ever asked if she was on birth control. They all took their pleasure, gave her a lot of pleasure in return, and everyone one of the bulls emptied his balls deep in her welcoming, married, white womb. Which proves the old adage: "A true alpha male will fuck and inseminate any married woman, so long as she is married to someone else!" Seven of these bulls were successful in impregnating their married white "bitch" with their babies. Which means that the African DNA of these 7 Black bulls will be carried into future generations thanks to the lust of a married white slut with her submissive white cuckold husband dutifully working his fat ass off to support them. NWBO

It is very unfortunate that fate did not permit you the opportunity to spread your Black seed into my wife's receptive white womb. Your baby-maker looks quite formidable.
A great description of Black Biology trumping the best-laid plans of more than a few white husbands, including you.

Or was your choice of a life-mate predicated on her desire and determination to be barebacked and freely inseminated by a choice young black big-cocked breeding buck?

CB7E97F9-EBD8-43CB-8834-671B4BAB2677.jpeg
Like this one 🤪

Last edited:
For us it was unplanned (I think), so we weren't prepared for the enormity of it. We went through with it. It was, and at times remains, a stressor on our marriage but we've managed to remain together.

My wife was knocked-up 5 times... had the baby two times, one miscarriage, two abortions.
The first I watched, the bull unload inside her unprotected pussy, the bull made a point of stopping,
looking at me straight in the eye and then said, "skeetin' my babies up in yo' wife's belly...
that's some nasty *******... you all ready for that?" and then did the damage.

I was embarrassed, humiliated, full of angst, nervous but excited all at once.
Beautiful and erotic beyond words.

Gotta love how your wife’s spunkily arrogant bull paused his thrusting, locked eyes with you and told you straightly and cruelly what was about to happen.

But you had kind of asked for that, hadn’t you? And bareback too?

As you no doubt came to realise, such “damage” is wildly addictive for one’s wife. And proportionately excruciating for her open-mouthed incredulous watching husband too.

In Love as in War, timing is everything and if we lowly husbands have to learn the terrifying truth of that the hard way, then so be it.

That said, it’s as erotic as fuck when your rival who’s barebacking your ecstasising wife verbally signals his oncoming orgasm too late for you to stop him knocking her up—as if you could even if you wanted to. LOL!!

Last edited:

Only four.

Yes, they (bulls) also pick-up on when wifey tells you to "Do what he tells you to do" thing,
and like a good little cucky, you do it.

The ultimate is watching, holding, cuddling the bulls baby downstairs while he's busy upstairs trying to
knock-up wifey again. Her body still carrying baby-fat, with her big titties leaking, then spewing milk as
his big cock makes her orgasm.

As he leaves, not much if anything is said. Most bulls don't have a lot (if any) respect for cuckolds.
“Spewing milk” while her bull is spewing his black-baby batter. Damn that’s so fucking hot, and only too familiar to me from lustfully watching my beautiful young black buddy and bisexual lover massively ejaculating countless times into my pregnant/ breastfeeding wife right beside me on our marital bed.

Two pregnancies by chance (the first with twins), one planned in the middle. We are expecting our sixth baby - the fourth that is biracial.

Some states have laws that the husband is responsible regardless - to keep families together. Regardless, few white couples will take a black man to court in a cuckold situation.

Last edited:
Back