Baby Talk

So as a black bull that loves spreading his seed I wonder how many other bulls or couples or anyone goes through with the baby making process... do you just have the baby and say whatever happens happens or do you plan out how the baby will be raised and who will raise them and who pays for what?... cause there's alot of breeding talk but people rarely discuss what happens if they actually do end up conceiving...

So as a black bull that loves spreading his seed I wonder how many other bulls or couples or anyone goes through with the baby making process... do you just have the baby and say whatever happens happens or do you plan out how the baby will be raised and who will raise them and who pays for what?... cause there's alot of breeding talk but people rarely discuss what happens if they actually do end up conceiving...
I did

Two by pregnancies by chance (the first with twins), one planned in the middle. We are expecting our sixth baby - the fourth that is biracial.

Some states have laws that the husband is responsible regardless - to keep families together. Regardless, few white couples will gtake a black man to court in a cuckold situation.
Omg. I love your wife

I have bred women 3 times. One she is raising with her cuck (a minister of a large church). She is weeks away from having our second. My assumption is he will raise this one also. The third one is due in August and she is going through a nasty divorce. I will support the baby. If they are willing, I'd luv to impregnate many more white wives. Nothing better than watching your black baby nurse on the white mommy, then hand the baby over to the cuck and have the mommy nurse on your BBC!

Back