My biggest takeaway....
The WOMAN was involved in the entire process from the beginning. That makes a huge difference. πŸ‘πŸΎ πŸ‘πŸΎ πŸ‘πŸΎ
Absolutely πŸ’― the screening and vetting process was done by me , of course I told hubby everything but ultimately it plays a big role. I also didn't add any fantasy play to it. The intent was to find someone that connected with me.

Absolutely πŸ’― the screening and vetting process was done by me , of course I told hubby everything but ultimately it plays a big role. I also didn't add any fantasy play to it. The intent was to find someone that connected with me.

A Hotwife looking for a REAL encounter! Very refreshing πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΎ
Also, a woman who matched up all the way out there in Australia! - any woman, especially here in America saying they can't find a bull in their area... That's just nonsense lol
Thanx for sharing

For anyone that doubts the success of this site and its authenticity read the below. I know its not the same for everyone but for me the journey has been what i made of it. If you want to enjoy the vids of me and another b2w member @blackthunder22 scroll down. If you want to learn about the success of this site for two of its members keep reading.
When I joined B2W it was for a clear purpose. After my regular play date had to move back overseas I took a break from the lifestyle for a year and was ready to get back into it. A failed attempt with a suggested partner in January made me join the site.
I was clear with my intent and whilst I'm sure now there are alot of people who never intend to be active members and alot of people pretending to be someone or something they are not, I knew that with the right attitude I could find what I was looking for.
I had many men from all parts of Australia and overseas reach out and whilst flattering I spent weeks striking up conversations to see if there was a connection I could forge. I can say all the male members who were genuine and verified with media were polite and gentlemen. All of them were eager to accommodate and some were a bit too eager lol. But overall I was respected and appreciated.
I locked onto one particular member @blackthunder22. He was experienced for over 15 years in the lifestyle , juggling family life like hubby and I, had plenty of media to demonstrate ability and endowment and knew how to communicate effectively. If you ask him we spoke for a few weeks but my first message was direct. I layed out this is who I am , what I look like my features , what I want and don't want. He responded with the exact same level of detail. 3 weeks or so later we had our first meet. My hubby was amazing making sure everyone was relaxed and not taking things too seriously. The connection then turned physical and you will see the videos don't lie it was a great first time meet up and I am happy to say I think I found my new long term playmate. Nothing is perfect and I knew that and I don't want it to be. But we hit it off , nobody lied, he was punctual, respectful, caring, experienced and a great lover. Both my men took care of me prob a bit too long lol πŸ˜† πŸ™ƒ πŸ˜….
Looking forward to sharing more from the night with you all and my next meet up in a few weeks time again.
Xxxx
πŸ’‹πŸ˜˜

Great to hear of your success. Hot videos! Get it girl!!

Key words: 'genuinely active' πŸ‘πŸΎ
Most of these posts are found in the Verified Private section. I love how sincere and straight forward you are
I wanted to share it on the general chat for a reason. Most of the verified team know these items but it's good for everyone to see what genuinely active looks like. Thanks for the compliments and support , really appreciate it and def motivates me for more.

Last edited:
A Hotwife looking for a REAL encounter! Very refreshing πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΎ
Also, a woman who matched up all the way out there in Australia! - any woman, especially here in America saying they can't find a bull in their area... That's just nonsense lol
Thanx for sharing
It is strange when I see some posts that match ups cant occur in the beautiful USA but I'm sure it's because there are so many awesome bbc s, But you and I know if a hotwife needs a hotwife experience she will get it πŸ˜œπŸ™Š

Some pics of the night also for your viewing pleasure
Please login or become a member to view

Back